SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Ruzzy's Unban Appeal

ZIONSUCKS

Your in-game name: Ruzzy

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_76561198093133013

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: NONENONE

Discord Handle: Ruzzy#3940 

Server Group: MORDHAU

What server were you banned on? MORDHAU

Staff Member that Punished You:  I am unaware

Reason for Ban: I was banned for saying "Sending packets" as a joke in the discord channel after seeing that the server was down due to a ddos attack, obviously was not the right time for the joke as the staff members took it seriously and banned me.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I did not ddos the server and i wouldn't even know where to start to be able to do such thing.

• Bot

Hi Ruzzy,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...

hey mate! sorry for the delay, I will pass this on to the correct staff and they will take a look into it soon

regards, kora 

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hey Ruzzy,

The reason you were banned was for DDOSing, we have the TCdumps with your playfab and IP attached. On the the 31/12/2020 your attack was brought to the attention of me and others, we noticed you attacking different servers from different ports but with the same IP as yours.

This appeal will be denied. If you have anymore questions. Join the discord/kzg and make a ticket to talk to us directly.

tenor.gif

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management