SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Silvers's Moderator Application

peppwp12

Current Steam Name: Silvers
Steam ID: 76561199008363306
Discord Handle: Silvers.#8826

Description of myself: I am online most nights on csgo surf and usually for at least 4 hours depending on the time I get online. I have 5 sisters so I do know how to handle conflict lol. I am chill most of the time.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I have good morals
Used to breaking up arguments
Usually can easily see the intentions of someone else
Able to do what I'm asked
Be helpful to the community
I admit when I have made a mistake and am understanding of any consequences

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: To be honest, I haven't made any contributions yet. But I am willing to change that.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 2 days 04:51:55 hours I think

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Prez, D0ja05

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi peppwp12,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

My advise before everyone else gets in here, I always recommend the following to make your chances better:
- Meet the staff team in-game and make sure to leave a good impression to them of who/how you are on the servers

- Might be worth adding a bit more to the app so people get a better view and understand how you see things, eg. add more about what makes you valuable to the team/why you should be accepted, What ideals you'd like to bring to the staff team, any past experiences, ect...

- Try playing on the server and making a good name for yourself, and become known within the community for positive things. 

Besides that I personally haven't met you yet so if you see me or another staff online just say hey in-game, otherwise good luck.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management