SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] duck's Unban Appeal

duckau

Your in-game name: duck

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:154231502

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:1:426696489

Discord Handle: duck#6900 

Server Group: Serverwide

What server were you banned on? Skill Surf

Staff Member that Punished You:  Bot Ban

Reason for Ban: Multiaccounting

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm an oldtime surfer and i've been in and out of the KZG servers since. I joined in today and got instant banned for multiaccounting.
I've been joining in with this account since KZG started with no issues, and have not joined the server on any alternate account (My other account is my investment inventory).

I have never sent any messages or even spoken at all on KZG servers, just casual surfing.

Please review as i think this is a mistake. Also, it seems that you registered me joining from a US IP Address but i joined from my home computer in Sydney. I have never used a VPN and my past server joins on this account are all from this same computer.

Edited by duckau

• Bot

Hi duckau,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• duckau changed the title to [SKILL SURF] duck's Unban Appeal

Hey, 

This type of ban is caused by using a VPN or connecting to a network that is used by a massive amount of people. On the off chance that you are using a VPN, please turn it off and it will remove the ban on your account. If not, please list any association (if you have) that you have with these accounts:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Globzyy/ 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199054520813.

Good luck with your appeal. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Ok thats weird I logged in today and it seems like i can join all servers again.

I never used a VPN and and I have no association with any other steam accounts except my mentioned one.

Thanks for the help anyways :))

Close

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management