SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SG AWP] ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Prestige's Moderator Application

prestige

Current Steam Name: ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Prestige
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198459749
Discord Handle: Sed_Der_Rick#8311

Description of myself: 
Hey, I am prestige, 17 this year, currently studying biomedical engineering in polytechnic. I started cs back in 2019 and fell in love with the mechanics of cs go. Ever since then, I have been grinding cs n gathered over 2.3k hours of playtime (including my alt act) over the last few years. I joined Killzone awp server in 2019 and have been playing it till this very day, I love the community and the concept of the game. Besides that, I play badminton in real life and at a professional level having represent my school at local tournaments. I am a rather easy-going person, level headed and makes rational decision with a good moral compass.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: One thing that I personally noticed in the server is the lack of banter and communication so moving forward I would love to create a more fun and communicative environment in the server, one where toxicity/racism does not exist and where players are not so focused on their ranks. I have personally n always have been doing my part in reporting mic spammers, racist slurs and hackers in the server. Being moderator would allow me to help the staff community get rid of hackers faster and mute toxic or racist people, hence providing a better environment to the community. I am friendly with the people in the server and have amassed quite a large group of friends in the server and have taught new comers how to use certain commands such as !rank !ws !jackpot and movement mechanics in the game.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming:  Although I have not contributed to KZG financially, I have reported quite a number of toxic and or racist players in the server using the !calladmin feature. I have also answered several questions that new comers to the server may have like the movement mechanics, the !jackpot feature etc.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 3 days 20:59:39 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Anastasia
Vouching player/s: sunny, ibe, kelly

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi prestige,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey man,

Just to double check, is this application for the Oceania AWP server or the Singapore one?

Thanks, and good luck with your application. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• Diamond changed the title to [SG AWP] ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Prestige's Moderator Application

+rep for me, personally had a good experience with prestige. Known prestige for quite some time now and he does bring banter and fun to the sg awp server , something which very few players do. From what i have seen and heard, he's really friendly and isnt toxic or racist. He has personally helped me as a staff mod in getting rid of cheaters in the community, went an extra mile to send me video proof of a guy hacking in the awp server via instagram dm which really sped the process up for me since i couldnt be online that time. I think that prestige would make a great addition to the sg staff team especially for the awp server since i personally dont have much time on hand now as opposed to before  (been busy with college exams) and the difference in timezone between au n sg may sometimes slow the process down of getting cheaters ban so i think its good to have an additional staff member in sg who is active and online in kzg servers everyday.

only 3 days of play time on server, are you sure that you have enough experience on server?, Ive seen you been playing and communicating with people but I dont really see you doing those things that youve mentioned or you dont do when Im on there ? whether reporting mic spammers, racist slurs(?)  I think you should just get more time on server and try to do things that youve said  cause Ive never seen it yet. 

giphy.gif

I have actually reported quite a few players that are insulting a specific racial group by using fake accents and saying racial slurs like "ching chong", "the Nword" etc. Idk if theres a way to check it but you'll see. Also i admit that i do not have as much playtime as compared to veterans of the server like sunny or yourself but i will try my best at moderating the server.

Hey man,

It seems u put a lot effort on your application, and I really appreciate your passion. Apparently u don't have any bans or issue so far ( Source: Killzone Source Bans ) and is a good sign, great job. 

stay cool and stay awesome.

Good luck with your application!

?

Λ(遠゚ニ)

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management