SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

B1n's Abuse Report

Dandy♔

Their Ingame Name: B1n

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/loveandhugs

Reason why you think they abused?: B1n came on combat surf for a short period of time at roughly 9:00pm 23/01/ to silence a kid "piplup" for 10 days.... After asked many times as to what he did to deserve such a ridiculous punishment his answer was "for targetting someone" After they had sorted out there differences much before b1n came on the server. So he takes off the 10 day silence after realising how stupid the punishment was. Couple minutes later someone is spamming chat CONSTANTLY. After me asking for b1n's assistance several times to gag this player, he proceeds to gag him for 5 minutes... after silencing someone for 10 days for a reason as absurd as this. Also have wittnesses of b1n silencing someone for 10 days due to them calling him a "dickhead" Like what?. 10 day silence... Furthermore i state my opinion to b1n and how stupid his punishments were (without abusing him) he gags me for 10 minutes. Once the server realises he gagged me for such a stupid reason he decides to run off without saying a word.

Witnesses's (if any): Whole server on at 9:00 (Check Demo)

Proof / Evidence: Demo. And source bans

Edited by Dandy♔
  • Downvote 3

I don't see much abuse if any. he silenced someone for a long period of time but then unsilenced them. then you question his authority and so he mutes you for 10 mins, you have been a part of KZG for long enough to know that admins words are final and if you want to complain do it on the forums or to a senior not in-game. 

Quite often I mute or gag people for a long period of time so they know I'm not playing around  and then unmute or ungag them once the issue is resolved. please help me understand the abuse that im missing.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

I only don't see anything wrong here he did a mistake and it's part of the rules to not disrespect staff members. i honestly think B1N did nothing wrong he just made a mistake and we all do knowing B1N his an amazing staff member and im sure he would not do it again. Also you never know what mood he was in but at least he did ungag/unmute him and fixed the mistake.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

-Rep, i don't see how any of this is B1n being abusive, he made a mistake then fixed it. Then you go to to question his decision which is against the rules because "An admin's decision is final". I see it as B1n doing nothing wrong.

On 1/23/2017 at 10:03 PM, Sirtron said:

I don't see much abuse if any. he silenced someone for a long period of time but then unsilenced them. then you question his authority and so he mutes you for 10 mins, you have been a part of KZG for long enough to know that admins words are final and if you want to complain do it on the forums or to a senior not in-game. 

Quite often I mute or gag people for a long period of time so they know I'm not playing around  and then unmute or ungag them once the issue is resolved. please help me understand the abuse that im missing.

Closed.

giphy (4).gif

• sm! locked this topic