SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dandy's Unban Appeal

Dandy

Your ingame Name: Dandy

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91835999

Date / Time of Ban: Long Time ago.

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah?

Reason for ban (if known): Multiple reasons such as shit talking the server and admins.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I am genuinely sorry, for what i've done and have tried my hardest to apologise to those i know I sparked unnecessary shit talk with. Was never my intention to actually get banned in the first place. Although i'm well aware of my wrong doings. You guys may know that i recently got banned from another server for releasing personal information, and i intend on coming back here, as there are many people I miss :/....

I am genuinely sorry for the stupid acts i have done in the past, it has been quite a while since my ban and i believe i have matured. Want so say a big sorry to thrasher, i targeted him for no reason and it was simply immature.

Whoever i have trash talked I apologise, hope we can put aside our differences just be chill as always.

Cheers.

This being my third one over the span of like 4 months i think. Never really took these seriously just wanted to be unbanned so i could chill with some people, but i genuinely want this as my main server.

1 hour ago, ydnad said:

This being my third one over the span of like 4 months i think. Never really took these seriously just wanted to be unbanned so i could chill with some people, but i genuinely want this as my main server.

Checkmate. Im dying xD

giphy (4).gif

I was banned 6 months ago, and the only reason it didnt phase me was because i didnt care at the time of my ban. Recently havn't talked shit about anyone... only time i ever did was like 2 months into my ban

Edited by ydnad

Let's make a deal! 

Ill unban you, but i think i will silence you for a month... yeah?

But before i even think about that you will need to connect your steam account to your forum account, add me on steam, and join our steam group. 

Once you have done your end of the deal, i will do my end :) 

• Like 1

giphy (4).gif

• sm! locked this topic