SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×
  • Sign In or Register

Get full access to the site!

1. Community

1. 529

1. 2.8k

1. 1k

1. 170

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • zone
      i miss the awp servers and ws just wondering if there still was any chance of getting it back? like the og awp 24/7 wit the movement and everything from csgo days
    • Natas
      [URL=https://datingnow.site]Find Beautiful Girls from your city for night[/URL]
    • Bread
      HI KIZZLE  HERE IS THE HARD SURF IP 103.212.224.45:27090  BEST OF LUCK GETTING UNBANNED
    • NightmareAUS
      If you are still interested in this position please open a ticket in our discord. @discord.gg/kzg
    • NightmareAUS
      If you are still interested in this position please open a ticket in our discord. @discord.gg/kzg
    • kizzle
      What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: kizzle Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156217625 KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:156217625 Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none Discord Handle: _kizzle_ What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? DISCORD What server did you receive the punishment on? discord What staff member issued the punishment:  Ban Reason: nsfw gif Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Hello kzg staff I would like to be unbanned, I was posting gifs in general and believe I missclicked the wrong gif and posted a nsfw gif in general instead of a cat dancing. I would like to apologise for my actions and will be more attentive in assuring I post the correct gifs next time. I hope that you can see my mistake and unban me from the kzg discord as I would like to use it to get the cs2 hard surf ip because I forgot it and cant play on hard surf now Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 
    • Straw
    • KZG Bot
      Hi kizzle, We wish you all the best in your Staff Application! DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION. The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application. - Killzone Gaming Management

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search