SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] blake's Unban Appeal

blake-

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: blake
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73097500
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:73097500
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_1:0:197987156
Discord Handle: n/a

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? Retakes

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: impersonating staff

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Player 'suitable' was making racist and harassing comments on the retake servers yesterday and other players called for admins to deal with him. He asked who the admin was and another player said it was me as a joke, and whoever the admin was at the time changed my name on the server to 'blake [HEAD ADMAN]' as a joke. It was purely trolling and everyone on the server was well aware that I was not an admin and I went along with it simply to annoy suitable. Suitable was upset that he was getting banned and as a payback decided to report me for 'impersonating an admin' out of spite. apart from this I have had no trouble playing your servers and i find it a bit stiff to be banned from all of them for a whole week because someone else was spitting the dummy especially considering there arent many other options for servers to play these days.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi blake-,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Blake,

I was in the server with you, I thought it was clear to everyone that it was a joke (head/feet adman seems pretty silly to me).

I was in the wrong here for not correcting you at the time and letting you know that it would be considered impersonating an admin.

I'm on your side in this and feel its a bit of a raw deal. 

I take full responsibility for this and hope that a senior staff member can see the chain of events was harmless, you and I now both know that its not on.

Good luck with the appeal

(as a potential positive takeaway, suitable was permanently banned today)

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management