SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mod application ~UPDATED~

NBK

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:111847841

Play Time : 50+

Why Do i Want Moderator: because it would be a big help to your server because i am a very active member and not many admins or mods are on but i am very active so i can break up and prevent any arguements to make the server less toxic and loud 

In Game Name : NBK

People Willing To Vouch: Magic, GimmeYourFries, sShadow

Description of Yourself: i am a 13 year old gammer who plays on the kzg server alot  :D  and have been playing csgo for over 3 years and going to be on your server alot more as i progress in my life so i will be buying vip and having alot of fun
Allthough i do get in fights somethimes because not everyone is perfect and i do get abused on jb which i ignore and their are no admins on i try to get them to stop so im not perfect but is anyone so before u type in the comments -rep cant handle anything, think about i try very hard but if you constantly get bullied and cant do anything to stop it what would you do

Why do you deserve this rank? because i am a very active on your server and i watch alot of admins do their job and have alot of experience in breaking up fights. I think i would help this server out alot i have talked to most of the mods and admins on if i became mod how could i be the best mod possible i have been given alot of advice suggested map games and events to skypra and will be their when the server is under a lot of stress and if i become mod it will help out alot more to break up arguments and fights i am a very friendly user  :)

Yum :dodgy:

'Barno320' wrote:
Black Chef wrote:
- rep mag1c says he did not vouch for you

i asked him yes he did

sorry, redid comment. didn't realise you were nbk

edit: previous name was barno320

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'DESTINY' wrote:
-rep, sorry little information and needs to be more active on the forums.

what do i need to add tell me please

'Barno320' wrote:
DESTINY wrote:
-rep, sorry little information and needs to be more active on the forums.

what do i need to add tell me please
The whole thing in general is very short, IMO you also need to explain more why you want mod.

Black Chef-rep dosen't handle people very well, also dosen't meet requirements

What do u mean i handle people as best i can i have been nice to everyone man y have u got to -rep what ever i do

I said that because iv'e seen you scream at people before, but if im the only person who thinks this way then you should be in the clear and get the mod easy.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

-rep i've never talked to u before not really active on forums your application isn't really good

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

Don't know you that well, so I am going to go off the application.
Grammar is poor, lack of information and you're just repeating the same point over and over again.
Activity won't get you Admin. Your personality and attitudes will.

As acid has stated, little effort, little grammar. If you would like a role as a KZG staff member i would at least like to see more effort put into your application. And as i''v seen many fights. arguments on jailbreak, I have not seen you once attempted to break up a fight or get people to stop mic spamming. if you want the role as mod you need to work for it.

Thing's you could work on.

Maturity

Self Management  

Actually help out the community.

Be active on the forums, stay updated.

join team speak, have a chat with the admins, or other players.

Have a good attitude. Don't be a dick. If people are feeling sad help them out.

• 2 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search