SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] naukes's Unban Appeal

gnade

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: naukes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149653782
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:149653782
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: gnade#2747

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: [KillZone-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I believe I was falsely banned by an admin using his powers unfairly, I have never used cheats and have an account with 2,700 hours and a valued inventory. I really enjoyed my time on KZG and was a good community member.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPV5hmgyyAtQWLOlkbegbRA

• Bot

Hi gnade,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

you were detected and banned by an anti-cheat server side plugin, not an admin

it is possible that the plugin gave a a false-positive, to the best of my knowledge this is rare and case-specific

you will have to wait for this to be assessed by the AIM Manager as they can review more details about the plugin detection

thank you in advance for your patience

I still believe it is possible an admin gave that reason due to me playing very well the game I was banned and an admin being present at the time and was being salty.

Unless the anti-cheat is severely flawed or by chance I was falsely banned, I don’t see how it was possible I could’ve been banned.

I ask for this to be resolved quickly as my time on KZG was favourable and I’d like to continue being apart of the community.

Thank you!

I'll take your word on this one. Enjoy playing on our servers.
Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management