SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] arii or ira's Unban Appeal

ira

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: arii or ira
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87145833
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:87145833
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: ira#2333

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? Retakes #1

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: bhop scripting

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Not sure exactly when I was banned, but it has been a really long time since I have touched CS and I just wanna play KZG servers because there are no others around to play really. I've been banned before for being associated with a cheater group and this time around I remember being banned because I wanted to play with BHOP scripts on jailbreak because I don't really play and have the skill, but wanted to enjoy the minigame like everyone else without dying every round. I know it is a lame excuse, but now I just do not have the time or interest to play with scripts anymore at all. If you do approve this, let it be my final chance, and I can assure you there will not be any future problems.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by ReedaNZ
incorrectly filled form.

• Bot

Hi ar,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• ReedaNZ changed the title to [AIM] arii or ira's Unban Appeal

My bad, I probably still had the cheat loaded from another minigame server and didn't realise. Like I said, I have nothing to do with cheating anymore and still if I am unbanned there will never be another problem again. 

Hi Ira, i appreciate the honesty on using the scripts, however you still did have cheats enabled on our server, on purpose or not. I'm going to deny this but feel free to make another appeal down the road and use the time to develop a record of goodwill and no script use. Have a good one. 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management