SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Easy Surf Moderator Application Haz

Haz

so what I could find, you have 27 hours on easy surf on the steam ID you have linked to the forum account, which is enough to meet the requirements. Unfortunately, you only have 8 forum post excluding the application you have made to become moderator when you need 10 to meet the requirements. And for your application, you state that when no admins are on the server people mic spam and don't follow the server rules and you let staff know about them. that doesn't tell me why you deserve this position, you need to explain why you would suit the position and what you believe are the suitable characteristic that you will bring to a moderator role on KZG.

Please revisit your application and address my concerns with it, if you want to improve it.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Recently I've seen Haz on alot, mature and is a nice person in general, +1. Goodluck @Haz!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

• 2 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search