SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] dqvk's Moderator Application

dqvk

Current Steam Name: dqvk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:734440342
Discord Handle: ᴅǫᴠᴋ 🜲#0184

Description of myself: Im a 20 yr old Australian who enjoys playing video games with a great personality an like to have a laugh

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I can bring my joyful personality to the team, i always thrive to be the best i can.
i also enjoy helping people at becoming better at games.
im friendly an well mannered

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: i have helped several peopl with completing kzg surf maps.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 50+ hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi dqvk,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dqvk, thanks for your interest in a mod position on the Skill team.

We're always looking for new staff members, but there are a few red flags that you have, and things I personally really want to see on a staff application. You do meet our minimum hour requirement, but ideally that number would be above 100 hours. The Skill community is pretty volatile and more hours indicates that you know what the community is normally like, and your understanding of Skill surf in general. You have only been on our servers since the 27th of April, which means you haven't even been around for a month. Your interest is really appreciated but we have a hard requirement that a player should be on the forums or discord for at least 1 month, and you haven't even had that time on server (I usually ignore this requirement, as players can be around for a long time without joining the forums or discord - but it's intended to show you're part of the KZG community). In addition to this, you don't have any vouches from players or staff, and you've never used the !calladmin command.

I really appreciate your interest, but I'm going to deny this for now. I hope this doesn't discourage you too much. I'd really like for you to come back in a couple of months and make a new app, with some vouches from other players, a staff member or two, and I'd love to see you use !calladmin if you see any issues with players on server.

• Skoll locked this topic