SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Bubble's Moderator Application

Bubble

Current Steam Name: Bubble
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:42446862
Discord Handle: bubbleteaislove

Description of myself: I'm pretty relaxed and understanding. Unbiased as fuck. Gamer all my life, mmos, fps or anything open world are my go to's. Love pcs and sports and food. Live for my mates.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Long term knowledge of KZG and it's playerbase, previous admin on several of the servers.
Have personally developed and run my own DayZ servers as well as been a CM on a few. (1SK,MGG)
Still running several Mordhau servers (OpenIO)
Been in the admin role side of gaming for most of my life, recently took a break from it for a few years to do my own thing, so TLDR lots of experience.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Previous staff member when i was younger in the younger days of KZG.
Helped with a few events i think and definitely had an influence of some of the staff that are still here today and many that have gone.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 6 days 02:31:00 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Tito
Vouching player/s: Randal

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, OpenIO(Mordhau)

149626_101.png

• Bot

Hi Bubble,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mate,

Your hours on Skill are significant but a lot of that seems to be from your activity back in the day. You were staff before my time, but I've asked around and the consensus seems to be that you were a good staff member - unfortunately I don't really have any way of gauging your recent activity. You've only used calladmin once since you've been back, and you don't seem to use text chat at all (and gameme tracking is a pile of doo-doo). You're an actual adult so I don't expect you to be on server every day, but some more visible activity would be great so we can see what you're like these days. I haven't gotten any feedback from Skill staff so I assume they haven't seen you around much, and Tito doesn't vouch (you may have misinterpreted him if he encouraged you to apply again). We don't tend to accept staff from other communities, but it looks like that server isn't super active so I don't think it's an issue.

I'm going to deny this for now, but I'd love for you to come back in a couple of months with some more calladmins and some more player/staff vouches.

• Skoll locked this topic