SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Introductions

TinkyWinky♥

Hello lovelies,

Im TinkyWinky, Twinkie,

I last played KZG about 6-7 years ago and took a break. I was an Admin on the Minigames server before I had to resign, and I have missed the servers and everyone that I met when I was on the server. I have noticed that my favourite server Minigames has gone (it sucks), but I am looking forward to meeting new people, and it would be good to hang with the oldies I used to talk to.

I look forward to saying hi to everyone and figuring out how to get on the servers again, as CS:GO is now CS2, and I'm lost, haha.

Love you all Tinky.

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @TinkyWinky♥,

very long time no see, welcome back.. currently with csgo / cs2 now everything doesn't work basically and we are having to rebuild and or wait for plugins to help run and maintain the servers like we use too. i have Bhop, KZ Climb & Minigames under my belt to be set up.. so hope to get that rolling soon and definitely be good to see you back on.

Edited by ruthles_kila
adjustments

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 3 weeks later...