SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[DISCORD] clayrulezz's Discord Isolation Appeal

clayrulezz

Posted (edited)

Discord Handle: clayrulez
Discord User ID: 487835708564701199
Note: hi there, i got a perma-ban way back in 2022 from spawning in as sandbox dinos. me and my buddy found it and thought it would be funny if we spawned in as pues, looking back at this it was very wrong. we didnt see the consequences and are now truely devastated that were banned for a lifetime from asura, our favorite server. i was around 14 at the time when this happened and i have grown and learnt from my actions. i have deleted all mods and refuse to use them again from this ban, im desperate to join asura again as i had many great memories on the server and met so many sweet people. so im wondering if there is any chance/possible way i could get unbanned, ive tried reaching out many times but have gotten no response. please consider unbanning me as i promise i have learnt from my actions.

this is straight up the truth, i am genuinely not lying about using the sandbox dinos mod and how i used it.

Edited by clayrulezz