SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Chicken's mod application.

Chicken

Hi mate, from what I have seen from you on the server you, In my opinion do not deserve this position. Maybe play the server a bit more and start to prove yourself to the other players as to why you deserve this position. Once you have done this and gained a couple days on the server re-apply.

Goodluck!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Ec1ipse I have never abused any players on KZG. I'm not that sort of person. I don't know what your talking about and make sure you're talking about the right person.

I is from the movie. SAUSAGE PARTY

'Harik' wrote:
Hi mate, from what I have seen from you on the server you, In my opinion do not deserve this position. Maybe play the server a bit more and start to prove yourself to the other players as to why you deserve this position. Once you have done this and gained a couple days on the server re-apply.

Goodluck!

Thanks Harik, I will be starting to play on a regular basis.

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
-rep Seen you abuse players before and you are fairly new to KZG Jailbreak so i would also recommend playing more and getting to know the community more ;)

- Ec1ipse

Ec1ipse I don't see any reason for you to -rep me. You have no proof that I had or been abusing players on KZG or at all. I do not intend to lie on my moderator application and if I did, I wouldn't go to the effort of making one. Please reconsider why you -rep me and make sure it wasn't a different person.

'Chicken' wrote:
Ec1ipse wrote:
-rep Seen you abuse players before and you are fairly new to KZG Jailbreak so i would also recommend playing more and getting to know the community more ;)

- Ec1ipse

Ec1ipse I don't see any reason for you to -rep me. You have no proof that I had or been abusing players on KZG or at all. I do not intend to lie on my moderator application and if I did, I wouldn't go to the effort of making one. Please reconsider why you -rep me and make sure it wasn't a different person.

I'm sure he has a valid reason for -rep'ing you, just accept the criticism and use it to thrive. I'll give you a neutral rep, on Jailbreak from what I've seen of you I haven't done anything too severe, however I haven't seen you on CT yet and from what I've heard others say it's not the best. You're a great genuine guy but I haven't seen you take on the role of a moderator. I don't think you're ready for a moderator position yet. All the best and good luck

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

'Chicken' wrote:
Ec1ipse wrote:

- Ec1ipse

I would beg to differ i have spoken to admins and the person you abuse and they have got evidence and are not impressed. if you would like to improve your image you should appoligise and play longer on KZG ;)

- Ec1ipse

- rep harshly abused squirtle for no reason yesterday, we have recorded evidence of this and multiple witnesses so please do not reply to this comment denying it. Also Is typically an initiator of drama rather than someone who stops it.

Also none of those vouchers are Admin on JB to my belief.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
- rep harshly abused squirtle for no reason yesterday, we have recorded evidence of this and multiple witnesses so please do not reply to this comment denying it. Also Is typically an initiator of drama rather than someone who stops it.

Also none of those vouchers are Admin on JB to my belief.

@Chicken i was meaning Squirtle just didn't want to say his name ;I

- Ec1ipse

Black Chef, Alex said he'd look at my mod app. Also I'm not denying anything here, I'm just saying that I don't think I "harshly" abused anyone or I just do not remember it. I've already said I'll apologise to the player that I did abuse to try fix the problem.

I do not mean to offend anybody in saying this but I do not recall abusing anybody bad at all. I admit, I think got a little bit annoyed with squirtle 2 days ago but that was because he was calling people F***ing C***s. I don't want to make a bad impression and I'm intending to fix the problem between squirtle and I.

Ok, I have read through your application and I am left asking more question than you have answered. Let me start by saying the allegations of you abusing another member are true and unless you have proof of that member abusing you then we can only take the evidence he has supplied. If you feel that he is in the wrong then I would suggest you go read this thread that I made and that will help you gather proof and the correct cause of action to take in the future. Thread 1 Recording abuse & Thread 2 No more abuse

Now to your application,you have only played 25 hours on the KZG jailbreak server which meets the requirements but unfortunately is on the low end and compared to other applicants who have close to 100 or more. they have shown that they are dedicated to the server by staying with us for over a month or two and putting long hours into the game. In @ec1ipse admin app he was with KZG for a month and had 3 days play time and I told him that he needed more time so we could see him experience and see his behavior and attitude is tested in more situations. You have stated that you have previous experience being a moderator, I would like to know where you were a moderator and how long you were the moderator. You state that you have read the rules back and forth and have even fixed them when possible, can you direct me to the areas of the jailbreak rules that you have fixed. You created a thread on the jailbreak forum that was asking for clearing up about detouring and delaying when it clearly states in the rules that detouring and delaying is implied with every order, which tells me that you are still not clear on the KZG server rules. 

If you have gotten down to here then I commend you but you will realize that becoming a moderator is a very hard process and KZG needs to pick the people that will look after and take care of the servers they look after. I hope you can understand my areas of concern and i hope you can expand your application to address the areas that need more clarification.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback Sirtron. I'm dedicated to spending as much time on KZG Jailbreak as possible. So far since I've started KZG Jailbreak I loved the community and I want to be part of it. I will be spending 2+ hours on most weekdays and up to 5+ hours on weekends.

• 4 weeks later...

Chicken.... Where the fuck do I begin? You constantly talk down to people like we are all idiots which usually leads to arguments starting. Your knowledge of the rules is very limited and you are quite abusive, And thats coming from the 2nd most abusive player on KZG. I highly recommend not applying for mod again. -1

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

• 5 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search