SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

#BringBackDandy.

Dandy♔

This is going to be basically an apology so if you don't care no point reading: I'm dandy, the most active pleb on the combat surf sever, many hate me and i can see the reasons why. Although over my short period of being an admin i have grown a strong communication with the people of the combat surf server and Admin or not, it hopefully will stay. I want to deeply apologise to @dopescope and @skyprah the word "sorry" means nothing so i cannot really show my grief although i did try my hardest as a surf admin to keep the community as enjoyable for all players, i make many impulse decisions and have spoken to @skyprah about this, it is not something i really like... just happens and i am very sorry. I want to make my return to the community due to many compliments i have received about me keeping the server "clean" and recently i have experienced a lot of chaos on the server which needs to be handled.

I seriously do not expect this application to be accepted by any means, but i sincerely apologise for my pity acts towards the community.  

:harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe:

+rep, is active and i have been one of those people who have been trying to make him come back. I hope, if you do get this role, you will not leave so quickly. Goodluck.

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

+1, Dandy was the best admin in combat surf, #BringBackDandy

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Thankyou for your apology.

Although i am going to have to deny this application because of many reasons, and i think you know what the main reason is...
Also, you cant keep stepping down from your position and then wanting it back the next day.

Denied.
Closed.

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search