SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Combat Surf

ron

I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED READING MY APPLICATION, THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME!    

PLEASE INFORM ME ON YOUR OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS. THANKYOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!  
Sorry it says scouts and knives but its the Combat Surf Server.

'ron' wrote:

PLEASE INFORM ME ON YOUR OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS. THANKYOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!  

-rep Sorry you kinda shit posted to get the requirements soz bro

'Strawbzz' wrote:
ron wrote:

-rep Sorry you kinda shit posted to get the requirements soz bro

I had to repost because he closed my older one though??

You didn't have to repost anything you have the choice, but im gonna have to -rep due to you shit posting if you wanna get a good chance at getting this role i suggest that you DONT SHIT POST ALL IN ONE DAY ;). A  few more on your Vouch list but it's good you have an admin ;)

- Ec1ipse

I'm Suggest everyone stop -reping the bloke for shit posting, sure its a lowish thing to do but we got to remember it's not about his attitude and what he does on the forums (sort of) We got to focus on his attitude in game, can he handle situations well? Can he be mature, welcoming, Fun and enjoyable small stuff as such. Now i'm not going to +rep you or -rep you just going to sit in the middle.

PS -repin this guy for shit posting and shit posting only is kind of shit posting your self.

What do you mean china? Of course it is, it's about his attitude on forums as well as in game if he's just going to come on the forums post a bunch to get requirements as quickly as possible to apply for a position to me that is a lazy trait, which I don't like. 10 posts is the bare minimum and to rush just to get that so you can apply isn't a good look. Seeings as I don't play the on the server you're applying for I'm not much of a help. I'd suggest grabbing a few more vouches, and being active on the forums, posting things that actually count rather than you know.

All the best

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

-rep i never vouched for you. You sent me messages begging me to and i said no, at some point i said maybe but i never said that i would vouch for you. Your shit posting is also pretty bad and i dislike that you used my name without my Permission.

'B1N' wrote:
-rep i never vouched for you. You sent me messages begging me to and i said no, at some point i said maybe but i never said that i would vouch for you. Your shit posting is also pretty bad and i dislike that you used my name without my Permission.

You said maybe, then 10 minutes later said ok then. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying.

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search