SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

Rocko

Hey mate, seems like your on the right track and understand what it takes to become an admin. Just a few things to take into consideration before applying. Maybe add:

- Have I got a mic?

- How many hours on CSGO?

- How often do I play on KZG etc.

I also see your 14 and 9 months when the requirements say you have to be 15. So your obviously close to turn 15 but than again rules are rules :)
So I wish you luck In the future man, hope to see you apply again soon

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

You meet the requirements but just, I suggest being more active on forums and getting to know more members of the community. Also add some more information into your application as it will help people that have never seen you get a understanding of how you are as a person. For these reasons I'll be -rep. Goodluck bud

'Naga' wrote:
Hey mate, seems like your on the right track and understand what it takes to become an admin. Just a few things to take into consideration before applying. Maybe add:

- Have I got a mic?

- How many hours on CSGO?

- How often do I play on KZG etc.

I also see your 14 and 9 months when the requirements say you have to be 15. So your obviously close to turn 15 but than again rules are rules :)
So I wish you luck In the future man, hope to see you apply again soon

Naga said a lot of what i was gonna say

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

Too be honest i don't think your ready for admin maybe Moderator. I suggest adding in more info about why you deserve the rank.

I do see your very active and you don't do dumb shit like other people on the server and you are kinda mature.

-/+ Netural Rep

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

'Snooked' wrote:
Do you play under a different name? Rocko208 doesn't ring a bell

Yeah my Steam name is dots | Rocko {dots} being a rust clan i play in. Not sure if you saw i submitted a Moderator application with some improvements.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search