SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

knxwledge ~ admin application

knxwledge

'Boon' wrote:
+Rep

I used to play on dualism while this guy was admin. He was always fair and took his job seriously, knew his commands well and overall did a great job. He has great experience at being admin and is always friendly and approachable. No doubt would be the best pick for this position

thank you boon :v

'DESTINY' wrote:
Changing to +1 improved on what I told him to and would fit role perfectly

glad to see i did, thank you destiny

'Akuji' wrote:
+rep knxwledge was a moderator on "Fractic Gaming" and was promoted by myself to moderator until he was demoted for inactivity, during that time though he was an extremely well-respected staff member and not once abused his powers.

thank you akuji!

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knxwledge

• Mack

• __ryan

• Sammy

Top Posters In This Topic

'Harik' wrote:
Played minigames for a brief time yesterday, knwledge was a very cool dude and I believe would suit the admin position. +rep

thank you @Harik

dora-cara.gif

Let me finish the levels on runordie then pressed the button -- true act of kindness, he's also mature and fit for the job.
+rep, good luck friend.

'Dongle' wrote:
Let me finish the levels on runordie then pressed the button -- true act of kindness, he's also mature and fit for the job.
+rep, good luck friend.

thank you dongle

dora-cara.gif

For the 3 or 4 hours that I have played the KZG mg server, Knowledge has been on every single time and he always brings a fun and fresh attitude to the server. He lights it up and makes people laugh  without any put downs or without being a nuisance. He obviously has experience with  over 3 days of game play and he also has a couple of people vouching for him. I believe personally that he would be a great addition to the admin team and that he would be a great admin on the minigames server.

+rep Good luck fam

'3oo' wrote:
the highest of +rep for my homie who lives in kohztec

just joing t h r o o you fucking faggot

thank you 3oo
'Blackeren' wrote:
For the 3 or 4 hours that I have played the KZG mg server, Knowledge has been on every single time and he always brings a fun and fresh attitude to the server. He lights it up and makes people laugh without any put downs or without being a nuisance. He obviously has experience with over 3 days of game play and he also has a couple of people vouching for him. I believe personally that he would be a great addition to the admin team and that he would be a great admin on the minigames server.

+rep Good luck fam

thank you, glad to see you on the forums :o

dora-cara.gif

'Thrasher' wrote:
nOT bAD...

tHANK yOU @tHRASHER

dora-cara.gif

'V™' wrote:
Friendly guy, active player will be a good admin +rep

thank you V  :cool:

dora-cara.gif

'KinG' wrote:
+rep Sick lad

:o thank u king

dora-cara.gif

'Volar_' wrote:
+rep good guy, doesn't delay. Make KZG Great Again.

thank you volar
'Josbo' wrote:
+rep Is a fair and responsible man and would be an outstanding admin.

thanks JO$
'Jes' wrote:
+rep, honestly disgusts me that he even has to make an application and wasn't given it for glorifying us with his presence on the server.

:O thanks for the kind words Jes :>

'Collector' wrote:
+1 suitable for the role of admin nice guy and is mature. :D

is that the real collector? thank you :VVV

~~ thank you everyone for the feedback and kind words ~~ :kzg:

dora-cara.gif

'Critical' wrote:
+REP well respected guy who I think will fit the position well

thank you critical :v

'leo66' wrote:
+1 knows what hes doing, allways on, and enforces rules

thank you leo :u

dora-cara.gif

'Trash.' wrote:
+1 big daddy knowledge cool guy

thank you big :squirtle::eggplant: trash

dora-cara.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search