SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Akujis Admin Application

Akuji

'Akuji' wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to read my app
Hey Man, So i have never seen you on the server but you seem nice and seem to know what your doing - / +

'Strawbzz' wrote:
Akuji wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to read my app
Hey Man, So i have never seen you on the server but you seem nice and seem to know what your doing - / +

Yeah I've seen you on once or twice. I remember your picture but cheers bro.

Hey @akuji thank you for applying

But i have never seen you on the server you also do not have the correct hours on the server please wait until you have the correct requirements

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

i see @Akuji on the server all the time, as you can see he has alot to do now, but still manages time to play

honestly the best candidate for this position.

+rep goodluck

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'Snooked' wrote:
Hey Akuji,
Just a side note, are you aware of the 25 hours of playtime required?

Yeah I'm aware. I have it throughout my other accounts, I'll private skyprah with proof later today when I'm home from work.

+rep been talking to him for a long time now really great person
fit and mature for this role i 100% think he deserves this rank.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

Neutrally, havnt really seen you on the server. Could just be time difference but you seem like a nice guy on the forums with a lot of past experience.

'knxwledge' wrote:
i see @Akuji on the server all the time, as you can see he has alot to do now, but still manages time to play

honestly the best candidate for this position.

+rep goodluck

Cheers big fella ;)

'Sammy' wrote:
+rep been talking to him for a long time now really great person
fit and mature for this role i 100% think he deserves this rank.

You're a pretty chill dude Sammy , good luck with your mod app.

'DESTINY' wrote:
Neutrally, haven't really seen you on the server. Could just be time difference but you seem like a nice guy on the forums with a lot of past experience.

Yeah I'm usually on for an hour or two straight after work but ill be on more now that my shifts have been cut down to 4 days a week rather than 6. I also work from 4am to 5pm sometimes and 12:30 to 5pm. I do also have to go back and forth on a plane every few days, I'll put the dates below so you understand what i mean.

Recent Travels:
4th October - Queensland
18 October - Adelaide
31st October Queensland

Coming up:
25th November- Adelaide

regarding your play time on the server of minigames, The requirement is to have 25 hours on one account previously people have tried to do the same thing as you where they have had the time on other accounts. Also, you have Multiple previous positions as either moderator, admin, developer or admin, are you still in any of those positions currently as being an admin on KZG requires a lot of commitment.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

+rep, always see on the server, such a nice and open minded person.
Never is rude or disrespectful to anyone, even if he gets abused and attacked. He just takes it.
Seems like such a bright and bold person to take this role as in individual.
Always is getting along with the community and other staff.
Well knowning in minigames.

Best of luck xxx

70979f91db39664273e16b976631dd37.png&key

3d86b4010bd68bd26f87cb83cbd01d47.png&key

Never seen you on mini games server, Also 13 Hours is nothing.
But you got a really good application which the stuff on it shows you know what your doing

neutral Goodluckman❤️❤️❤️

y5ip5wosivqbljiyabwe.gif
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.axgig.com%2Fimagiphy.gif

'sirtron' wrote:
regarding your play time on the server of minigames, The requirement is to have 25 hours on one account previously people have tried to do the same thing as you where they have had the time on other accounts. Also, you have Multiple previous positions as either moderator, admin, developer or admin, are you still in any of those positions currently as being an admin on KZG requires a lot of commitment.

All of these positions were throughout the last 5-6 years. I quit everything for a few months due to my schooling and Army bullshit.

'Tinkabell' wrote:
Hey @akuji thank you for applying

But i have never seen you on the server you also do not have the correct hours on the server please wait until you have the correct requirements

I literally spoke to you 2 days ago when that clan was on minging on the 007 map. Its all good though, I'm easily forgotten ;-; nah but its cool :p

'MaydaySammy' wrote:
+rep, always see on the server, such a nice and open minded person.
Never is rude or disrespectful to anyone, even if he gets abused and attacked. He just takes it.
Seems like such a bright and bold person to take this role as in individual.
Always is getting along with the community and other staff.
Well knowning in minigames.

Best of luck xxx

Thanks cutie.

'V™' wrote:
Ive been playing constantly everyday yet I haven't crossed your name which is odd but
-/+ best of luck

Yeah I'm only on for 2 or so hours a day due to my personal life and job.

'Hrollo134' wrote:
Never seen you on mini games server, Also 13 Hours is nothing.
But you got a really good application which the stuff on it shows you know what your doing

neutral Goodluckman❤️❤️❤️

Cheers bud ❤️❤️❤️

'Collector' wrote:
Neutral, your easy to approach and very nice to talk to its only the playtime that you need to work on good luck thought man!

I do my best :p but yeah cheers big fella. ❤️

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL wat a meme

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search