SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Back :) (Admin Application)

Dandy♔

Keeping this simple as I have said what I need to in my previous application.

:harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe: :harambe:

Dandy is on the server a lot. He is respected by the surfing community and has made himself a name on all KZG Surf. I believe with Dandy's past experience he would suit this job best. Yes, some things did happen in the past with him and some other Staff members, but I believe he is trying to move past his history. Surf is in need of an active Staff member, @"B1N" and @"Nosey" can not do it all themselves. I do believe in 2nd chances, and I believe giving Dandy one would be a smart idea.
+REP, good luck with your application.

Dandy most definitely has the qualities to be an admin, hes good at keeping the server under control and determining situations. Only problem is him resigning due to personal reasons with other admins and threats. Gonna keep it at neutral for now, but would still recommend him for admin as we need more.

I'm also going to apologise for my recent inactivity, as I have stated before, been really stacked with tests and exam study, will be sure to be back once i'm set and done.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

I have only played on the Combat Surf server a few times and had seen Dandy on there. I believe it was when he was still Trial and I don't know too much about him but he seemed like a nice guy, creating laughs for myself and other users such as @Nosey. +rep

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

-rep due to simple misconduct towards higher ranking staff, disrespecting the community owner and being unable to handle to the role as Trial Admin as a community member you were given a second chance earlier and failed to change so its a -rep from me.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DopeScope' wrote:
-rep due to simple misconduct towards higher ranking staff, disrespecting the community owner and being unable to handle to the role as Trial Admin as a community member you were given a second chance earlier and failed to change so its a -rep from me.

Dope has said everything that has needed to be said.

- Ec1ipse

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search