SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

BananaKing's Jailbreak application

Banana King

Look mate, you seen to be a nice person on the server but I do not believe you are active enough on the server, you only have 1 days 03:57:42 hours. I very rarely see you enforcing rules or helping new players. If you start to enforce rules, become more active and help new players I think you could be in a position for moderator.

For now it's a -rep, sorry and good luck

2jz1fkoweayz.png

extra info for why i want mod: because i want to help the new incoming players and mute the spamers and try and make jailbreak a better place.
extra info for about me: muture and friendly and usually on for like 1-2 a day when im on

extra info for why i want mod: because i want to help the new incoming players and mute the spamers and try and make jailbreak a better place. and if there are specail days that are glitched i will be aple to slay everyone so the next round can start.
extra info for about me: muture and friendly and usually on for like 1-2 a day when im on

if you wanna edit your post you can edit it directly rather than commenting. im gonna leave a -rep as I barely see you on and when I do I can't say you make an impact on the server. I'd recommend looking at some accepted applications for some inspiration on how to write these as your atm is abit scrubby.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

-rep absolutely no effort put into this, I hardly see you on JB and I'm sorry but I know you wouldn't be able to handle Jailbreak properly. You have also not posted playtime (minimum 25 hours, bear minimum), so it's a -rep from me, if you play A LOT more and if you start to show you can handle the jailbreak community you may have a chance, look at China's application for example, the detail he has put into that shows dedication and that's what the higher KZG staff want to see.

76561198249255096.png

Don't feel bad bud, its critisism. You Should keep this in mind for next time. :D China

Other Small things that you will need to work on are Forum post requirement, I'm not to sure but maybe the amount of play time you currently have

• 5 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search