SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Application

small cat

Yes I do not meet the requirements to become admin, but hey, would you rather me shit post a few random topics to get 10 posts?
I'd have more then 25x the hours needed.

Other experience;

CS1.6: - Head Admin of Future Gaming Network for two years. (Jailbreak, Bhop, Surf)
CSS: - Admin of BSS (Basic Skillsurf) 6-8 months.
        - Moderator Gungame (TopGG)

CSGO: Currently Admin on 90% of Ban-Hammers Servers. 

post your hate here >

Sorry dude but you don't meet the requirements .

1. Not enough forum posts 20+
2. No people vouching 3+
3. Didn't put a lot of effort into the application.

Please work on these before reapplying. Goodluck!

I agree with @DESTINY. try to become more active on forums and further cement yourself in the community. I believe an admin has to be more than just experienced, responsible and mature but also someone familiar and easy to talk to you. Off of the basis of you application I'd guess you aren't well known. This will come with time and being social on the server, forum and even teamspeak (ip available on the forum home page).

Anyway man, you seem capable of becoming an admin due to your past so good luck in future!

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'small cat' wrote:
Yes I do not meet the requirements to become admin, but hey, would you rather me shit post a few random topics to get 10 posts?
I'd have more then 25x the hours needed.

Other experience;

CS1.6: - Head Admin of Future Gaming Network for two years. (Jailbreak, Bhop, Surf)
CSS: - Admin of BSS (Basic Skillsurf) 6-8 months.
        - Moderator Gungame (TopGG)

CSGO: Currently Admin on 90% of Ban-Hammers Servers. 

post your hate here >

is there really any point to shitposting 20 posts?
And if you read there is an option to vouch for me. I think this Application is enough for a surf server.

Gonna summarise:
-Need more effort in application, it's pretty bland
-Need 10 posts, this basically helps you become noticeable and more apart of the community. Might even get you some vouches if you become more interactive
-Also I've noticed two pointless posts on two separate threads, wouldn't recommend continuing or you will get called out for shit posting and you most likely wont get admin

Also gonna add, if you're admin on 90% of ban-hammer don't see the point of applying here, just my opinion

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search