SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

B1

H-rep, seem like an OK kid but I hardly ever see you on the server, I see you once every week at most and you aren't very active in the community, you need to be more active. Also you do not meet required forum posts. Some more vouches including admins would help also, but for now you aren't active enough in game or the community.

76561198249255096.png

-rep, you are definetely a nice guy and are very easy to talk to but I believe you are too "fragile" to handle a server. I rearely see you on the server and I don't think you know the rules as well as you should for someone applying for admin. I have personally slayed you and have seen other admins/mods slay you for constant freekills etc.

As an admin you are required to be active on the forums and respond to important posts etc. You have not met the forum requirements for and admin application.

Good luck!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Think @harik and @quint3n have said it all, all i would like to add is, you do not meet the requirements needed. Re-apply when they're all meet.

neutral; i can see you have put effort into you application, but when i see you on your not really communicating with the server in a helping hand way, just more of chilling with the boys . this doesn't mean you shouldn't run for admin i just haven't seen much of you helping out others on the server :)

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

-rep, as much as i think your a fun and friendly guy to play with i do rarely see you come on, also i do not think you could be able to control a server very well. Maybe if you would come on a bit more and try to help out some more i will change my mind but for now i am sticking with my decision. Good luck bro

B1, Alright my dude lets talk about you, You are a great dude don't get me wrong but i don't think you would fit this role or any staffing role.
You are to "fragile" as @Harik said, but not only that you don't show the role of a leader or of a staff member.
How can you work on this? Well with your personality it might be hard but it's possible , if there are no staff on try to tell the players what they are doing wrong and speak up. Don't complain about free kills too !
I'm not gonna do any rep this.

- Ec1ipse

• 3 weeks later...

@B1 let me just say you have done nothing wrong and in the future could make a very good member of staff, but when I think of you I think of you as a great member of the player base, not a member of staff. The reason I think this way is because I don't really know you that well, jump on ts more and be more controlling on the server. You are definitely a valued member of the kzg community.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Hey B1,
I see you around occasionally, your definitely a nice guy, but I don't think your ready for this position as of now. I recommend trying to become more active on jailbreak, forums and try and help new players. As of now -rep.

If you want this role prove that you deserve it :)

Best of Luck,

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search