SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New Moderator Application - Sammy

Sammy

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:192619787

Play Time: 1 Week Worth Of Hours

Server Group:  Moderator

Who will vouch?

Flexicute,Delacey,Panda,Cheese,Shaggy,Hrollo,SpaceJam2k,quit3n.

Description of yourself:  A 13 Year Old Boy from Australia and who loves to enjoy a game of CS:GO every know and then. Ive spent at least over 1000 Hours on CS:GO. I also play other game like League Of Legends And Gmod I also love to help out people on minigames and teamspeak so i find myself extremely mature and kind.

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants:  I honestly really do think i deserve this rank due to all the effort i have put in. I am extremely mature and nice to people i am a hard working boy that really would love to have a shot at being a KZG Staff Member. I play on MG at least 2-3 hours a day but due to VAC ERRORS i had to buy a new account. I say if i had the chance to be a Moderator i would help out people who did not know what to do on Minigames. I will clear our the mic,chat spammers and hackers and do whatever i can to help the community at the best of my ability. I have became friends with the community and have a fun time with a lot of kzg members.

I have read the application requirements:   Yes

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

no such thing as a vac error dude

dont think ive ever seen you help anyone really

you left the server aand are back again you clearly are un reliable

comic sans

no killerjarod

-rep srry

'3oo' wrote:

comic sans

no killerjarod

-rep srry

Ok so number 1

There is such thing as a vac error if you link accounts on a smurf and ur smurf gets ur banned ur main gets banned and thats what happen to me.
Dont think i have helped someone then u havent seen lol
I came back because i got a new account.
You +reped me before and now your -reping dont shitpost.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

'Sammy' wrote:
3oo wrote:

comic sans

no killerjarod

-rep srry

Ok so number 1

There is such thing as a vac error if you link accounts on a smurf and ur smurf gets ur banned ur main gets banned and thats what happen to me.
Dont think i have helped someone then u havent seen lol
I came back because i got a new account.
You +reped me before and now your -reping dont shitpost.

thats not an error thats a feature egg hacks are hacks. atleast own up to it like me B)

not shitposting i gave my reasons

not to mention i dont think people want to be banned/gagged by someone as young as you

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search