SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

glockd Ban Request

Harik

Your ingame name: Harik

Their ingame name: glockd

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:1:119990119

Which server?: Jailbreak

Reason for why they should be banned: Constant abuse and mic/chat spam. This user has received 5 mutes and 12 gags (all for abuse & mic/chat spam) as seen here: https://gyazo.com/b7693c2b97c47612fb40bb9e0e0b5302. I gagged glockd for 30 minutes because he was abusing another player whilst chat spamming, he then messaged me this: https://gyazo.com/4dde41760db4323dbf60c428c085a44d (Him arguing with the gag) he has been warned multiple times by myself, Alex Jones, @Sirtron, @Ec1ipse and @TH3B3ATS. He constantly spams admin chat when he believes he gets free killed, myself and many other admin/moderators have gagged him for doing so, and I'm sure they will be able to vouch for me.

Whilst playing on the server (At around 5pm Sydney Time) he lost a couple cointosses and SPR's in a row. He started to abuse the player that was beating him (Sunny Jim). As seen here: https://gyazo.com/2ed837913a9c0d9d46c6d77e8b4443b6 he abused Sunny and even threatened to kill his family. He told Sunny to, and I quote "Fucking die, cunt, lol, hope it's your entire income next time, cunt, failure in life, dropkick." 

Proof/Evidence: All links posted above

Extra(If any): I personally think the user should be muted, or even banned for an extended amount of time. When new users play on the server and see people to telling each other to kill themselves, or even mic/chat spamming it detours them from playing on the server. This user has had way too many warnings and I believe he should be punished accordingly. He is ruining the enjoyment and experience of jailbreak for other users. He's also already been banned for 30 minutes by Alex Jones for abuse.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

+rep, ever since glockd has joined the community he's been a very angry guy, he started out just borderline abusing (when he freekilled and you accused him he would go OFF at you), at one point on Papa's Kingdom he was abusing Harik in voice and text chat telling him he should kill himself (can not remember why) and just today he was abusing Sunny Jim. Sunny Jim got very lucky in the gambling side of credits and took most of glockd's, glockd then proceeded to abuse him asking for his credits back and spamming chat overall. In the time glockd has been on jailbreak he can't accept the fact that he is breaking rules and proceeds to abuse and shout into his mic. I think he needs either a ban or a perm silence on the servers.

76561198249255096.png

'AlexJones' wrote:
I believe an extended mute should be appropriate. He just snaps and starts arguing and complaining when it isnt needed.

why not just full ban him hes more cancer than me and im lance armstrongs left nut

in general, the player in question is annoying at best and usually calms down after being warned or a short mute/gag. On this occasion, he took his concerns outside of the server and persuaded to abuse and harass a member of KZG through steam message. What glockd has done was beyond acceptable and in my personal opinion a 3-day ban would be sufficient and he would get the idea that we are serious and it's not accepted on the server.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

I'm not gonna plus rep this because i dont belive this people should be banned, Yes he is annoying mic spamming person but we have a few of them i think a 2-4 week silence on this player would suit him due to his age and maybe not understand everything or thinking about everything he does.
Yeah so a 2-4 week silence on glockd would be great @Thrasher

didnt conkely get a ban for abuse?

why should this guy be different, he does it more often and thus deserves even longer than a 3 day

hes actually fucking retarded

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
I'm not gonna plus rep this because i dont belive this people should be banned, Yes he is annoying mic spamming person but we have a few of them i think a 2-4 week silence on this player would suit him due to his age and maybe not understand everything or thinking about everything he does.

Definetely understand what you're saying here, and I agree to a certain extent. I just don't think that his age is an excuse. I am 14 years old, I haven't told someone to kill themselves or that they're a dropkick. I understand I may be mature for my age but glockd isnt 10 years old, he's 13 turning 14 on the 24th of december. There are no excuses for the abuse given. A 2-4 week silence would seem okay but for Jailbreak you need to be able to communicate. I think a ban for a couple of days would be more suitable.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:
Ec1ipse wrote:

Definetely understand what you're saying here, and I agree to a certain extent. I just don't think that his age is an excuse. I am 14 years old, I haven't told someone to kill themselves or that they're a dropkick. I understand I may be mature for my age but glockd isnt 10 years old, he's 13 turning 14 on the 24th of december. There are no excuses for the abuse given. A 2-4 week silence would seem okay but for Jailbreak you need to be able to communicate. I think a ban for a couple of days would be more suitable.
As Harik said he's 13 going on 14, and at that age you should have the common sense of wrong and right.

76561198249255096.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search