SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Application [Nutella]

Nutella

Very clean and simple DENIED.

Instead of just saying -rep like 3/4 of the people on here and bringing up your past. I think I'll go through the pro's and con's that I think you have and base my decision off of that. And just to point out, I don't know what you were like in the past. So all of this is from what I see now.

Pro's:
-You try to get involved with things in the community.
-Sometimes you're nice, very rarely but sometimes.
-You attempt to help people on the server, most of the time successfully.

Con's:
-You're abusive, plain and simple. Countless times I've heard and seen you abuse people based on different things (tinychat name calling, name calling on minigames). I wouldn't class that as moderator material.
-When it suits you, you act a certain way. For example, on the rust server you wanted someone to team with and were acting very kind and mature at the time. After everyone denied your request you abused people, called them names and asked me to change the server to give you special consideration as to when people can attack you in a game that's all about attacking. Now when someone applying for mod has that kind of attitude, it would be worrying. I've said this many times but minigames has a reputation of people being abusive and trolling. And if you can't take small things bugging you in a game like rust (which is essentially a side game), then how do you expect to be able to moderate a server where 90% of the time people are doing wrong?
-As shitty as it is, a huge portion of the server dislikes you. Whether it be from your past or present, it's still a thing. Now obviously you can change their minds eventually, but right now that's just a con in itself. It's hard enough working as a mod, it's even harder when everyone's against you.
-And lastly, criticism. Now I know it's difficult taking it and applying it, but as a moderator you have to. And if this post is any indicator to that then you absolutely cannot take any whatsoever. Being someone who leads the community means that alot of people will be suggesting things you can improve on or change, and if right now you can't take it as just a community player, then what have you left if you get moderator? Part of the trial moderator process is the staff management going through things you can improve on and what you've done wrong. And if you can't take players criticising you then frankly I don't think you'll listen to what we have to say.

I gave you both what I think are your pro's and con's, and in my opinion having you as a moderator on minigames will do the server more bad than good. And like you say, you might've changed but from watching you from a distance that change hasn't taken full affect. I recommend you continue working on yourself and if in the future you're ready then I'd be happy to give you my okay. But for now it's a -rep.
-DeadlyMullet

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search