SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ando [MOD APP]

Ando

These are some traits I have : 
Honest- I can’t stand lies. Lies break people apart. I have gone through a tough family situation involving lies, and I despise them. I will tell players and the staff the truth. If I did something wrong, I will confess. When people ask me questions, I will give them honest answers and feedback. I will only tell the truth, and I will not manipulate people. Lies dig deeper holes than the truth ever will.

Responsible- I believe being responsible is a very important trait of a moderator. I know I am very responsible. I will take responsibility for all my actions and will never blame someone else. Blaming other people will never get me anywhere because I need to learn from my mistakes. I can also make my own decisions that will help others, and I can and will protect everyone on this server from harm.

Trustworthy/Reliable- I believe I am a very trustable person. You can rely upon and put your trust in me. I will never betray anyone as I would hate to hurt one’s feelings. If you need me to give something to a player, you can count on me to do it. You can count on me to be there when you need me. I will not goof off, but I will help you. Many people have told me that they trust me, and I am grateful for that.

Loyal- I am very loyal to this server (and all of skyprah’s servers). I will not shame it or its staff, players, and admins. If I become a staff member, I will not back stab the staff and players, and most certainly not skyprah, I absolutely hate people who gossip and hurt the people they call friends. This is in no way kind or acceptable, and all it does it tear people apart. Also, if you tell me a secret that you don’t want anyone to know, I will not exchange it with others and will keep it safe, no matter how big or small.

Helpful- I think this is the most important trait for a moderator. I believe I am extremely helpful. I love helping others, answering questions, and giving feedback. When I help people, it makes me happy. When people ask questions, I answer them fully and thoughtfully. I also give people my honest feedback and help them improve. I am a great advice giver, too. I like to help people accomplish goals by providing them will full content suggestions. I also make sure people are on track and doing what they are supposed to. I help people out with their issues and try to keep them safe from ‘bad’ players. If I cannot get the information for the player, I will ask others and make sure that the person in need will get the needed info. I see lots of people who message me for help, but I cannot help them and usually will direct them to a mod for help. When I help people, it makes me feel as if I am giving another player a better and more fun experience on KZG.

Respectful- I will respect and acknowledge everyone. I will respect people’s opinions and will not come back with stupid or mean responses. I will respect other moderators and their choices. During a ban appeal and/or reports, I will respect what the player has to say. I will respect you and your opinions no matter what. Everyone has a right to their own opinions, and I will not disrespect you because of them (I might take action if you are hurting one’s feelings, thought). I will treat everyone equal and give you the respect that you deserve.

Friendly- I am a very friendly person, and I love getting to know people. I enjoy making friends and love to goof off with them. I will not disclose you from something or hurt your feelings. I always say hi, and I get along with others quite well due to this trait. I am friendly and kind to everyone I meet. I always try to make conversations with people and get to know them. You can never have too many friends! I love making a new friend.

Fast Learner- I have never moderated a server, but I will get to that later. Because of this, I don’t know all of the commands (I know some) or all of the punishments for breaking the rules. Since I don’t know everything about being a mod, it is good that I am a fast learner. I can pick up on things really quickly. If I get the rank moderator, I will learn all of the commands, punishments, etc. very quickly.
These are all hours I am on Jailbreak : Summer - 6-8 PM on weekdays. On Weekends I can be on at all hours between 7 am-8 pm. Autumn - 5-8 PM on weekdays. On Weekends I can be on at all hours between 7 am-8 pm. Winter - 4-8 PM on weekdays. On Weekends I can be on at all hours between 7 am-8 pm. Spring - 6-8 weekdays. On Weekends I can be on at all hours between 7 am-8 pm.

I think these traits will help me to become a better moderator and cable for the community.

Hopefully, I receive moderator. Thank you viewing my App

Thank you for reading my Mod App  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I am trying to be more active on the forums.

[hr]

-rep, you've put A LOT of time into this I can see. But you are nowhere ready for this position. You're always CTBanned, always spamming mic/chat and overall too immature to be in a staff position, you're an OK kid but you're better as a player rather than a staff member

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
-rep, you've put A LOT of time into this I can see. But you are nowhere ready for this position. You're always CTBanned, always spamming mic/chat and overall too immature to be in a staff position, you're an OK kid but you're better as a player rather than a staff member

Agreed.
76561198094955365.png

-rep, I see you have put a lot of time and effort into this application, but dude I have had many problems with you.
Mic spamming, Doesn't follow rules, CT Banned most of the time, Bad microphone, Toxic, Super immature and disrespectful to all players (Members and Staff)
You also don't show the role of a leader and don't stand up to tell people to stop mic spamming or stop abusing other players.
So many you should gain the respect of the community and the staff members and then maybe reapply ;)

- Ec1ipse

-rep

Pros:

• Your ping is usually okay???

Cons:
  • You abuse players.
  • You are "toxic". You regularly mic spam and chat spam when you dont get your way. Your mic is terrible and with multipe warnings and mutes you still have made no attempt what so ever to imrpove the sound, move it further away from your mouth or invest into a new one. (Buying one is obviously not necessary.)
  • You are more often thatn not are wrong with rules. You spam admin chat telling myself and other JB staff that what we are doing is wrong, when in fact you don't know the rules.
  • You are very immature. 
  • You don't listen to admins.
  • You spam admin chat when you dont get your way.
  • You have almost no community support.
  • You have 2 source bans, 1 for mic spamming and chat sapmming. The other for ignoring admins.
  • You have 30 mutes and gags. (21 mutes and 9 gags) You were just muted by DeadlyMullet for 30 mins, 40 minutes after you posted your mod app.
Without being rude, if you were to be accepted I don't know what I would do. 

Good luck!

*EDIT* I just gagged you for ghosting.
**EDIT** You threatened to ddos someone on teamspeak.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
-rep, I see you have put a lot of time and effort into this application, but dude I have had many problems with you.
Mic spamming, Doesn't follow rules, CT Banned most of the time, Bad microphone, Toxic, Super immature and disrespectful to all players (Members and Staff)
You also don't show the role of a leader and don't stand up to tell people to stop mic spamming or stop abusing other players.
So many you should gain the respect of the community and the staff members and then maybe reapply ;)

- Ec1ipse

'Harik' wrote:
-rep

Pros:

• Your ping is usually okay???

Cons:
  • You abuse players.
  • You are "toxic". You regularly mic spam and chat spam when you dont get your way. Your mic is terrible and with multipe warnings and mutes you still have made no attempt what so ever to imrpove the sound, move it further away from your mouth or invest into a new one. (Buying one is obviously not necessary.)
  • You are more often thatn not are wrong with rules. You spam admin chat telling myself and other JB staff that what we are doing is wrong, when in fact you don't know the rules.
  • You are very immature. 
  • You don't listen to admins.
  • You spam admin chat when you dont get your way.
  • You have almost no community support.
  • You have 2 source bans, 1 for mic spamming and chat sapmming. The other for ignoring admins.
  • You have 30 mutes and gags. (21 mutes and 9 gags) You were just muted by DeadlyMullet for 30 mins, 40 minutes after you posted your mod app.
Without being rude, if you were to be accepted I don't know what I would do. 

Good luck!

*EDIT* I just gagged you for ghosting.
**EDIT** You threatened to ddos someone on teamspeak.
-rep Pretty Much sums it up

some shitter from 2016 who still has trial somehow

Ok, so it's hard to judge your mod app from what you've said because i can only read half of the shit you have written because the font is black. *Bangs Head on Table*. You are an issue for staff to deal with, and making you one of them is the last thing we have in our mind to help the server flourish. I never hear you helping any other members or teaching new players how to play in a kind and respectful manner. A staff member represents the server in a positive light and is a role model for every day players to follow, this is not you.

You asked for me to vouch a week ago saying that you have changed your ways. Prove it to us.

-rep

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search