SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Application

toadmilk

If you want me to be admin that would be really nice :)

Thank you so much for checking out my application!

Its ya boi 
Hey kiddos

toadmilk

Links

http://steamcommunity.com/id/toadmilk/ (wow real shocker there!)
https://www.twitch.tv/midnight_toadmilk (its shit btw)

Ok so first of all, You do not meet all the requirements that are required. Second maybe add more information to your application !

'MadeInChina' wrote:
Ok so first of all, You do not meet all the requirements that are required. Second maybe add more information to your application !

Just to touch base on what China's saying. You need AT LEAST 10 forums posts before making an application, also with your info so many people take the time to write out long paragraphs, and you've only written a couple sentences, really show KZG why you want this position, put the time and effort in. But anyway GLHF!

76561198249255096.png

• 4 weeks later...

its a -rep from me you clearly dont meet the requirements, dont have any staff vouching for you and put no effort into your application.

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

-rep Can't piece more than 4 sentences to explain and show who you are and what you believe, Have never seen you show any sort of authority or action when it comes to anything with the mg server, I think you have been caught and muted before for mic spamming (from memory it was you but I might have been mistaken), but you make some nice profile pics.

Bottom line. if you need help writing your application look at some old accepted ones and look at their format or how they write, and when you are on the server speak up, i know it must be hard because the way you sound (not trying to be mean, it's just the truth) just at least try and even so if there is an admin on and sees you trying than in the future when it comes to your next application they will remember that you have in fact tried over to show some responsibility for the peace of the server. Good Luck nonetheless

Application Denied.
not passing the application requirements, Failed on Post Count.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search