SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

(Minigames) Mod Application For Pust/Pusterino

Konichiwa *OLD*

-rep
I think you could have a chance at mod, if you had a more detailed application

But, I don't really know you, and your probably a nice person.
So Neutral reputation.

xd

i know Pust from scoutz and he seems knowledgeable and I believe has potential for mod. The only issue would be that there have been occurrences on scoutz where there have been arguments between Pust and other members where he 'annoys' other members. I have not personally been annoyed by Pust and I respect him as a friend but I've heard this from others. Anyway, I'll leave my comment as a +rep from my experiences with him on scoutz.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
i know Pust from scoutz and he seems knowledgeable and I believe has potential for mod. The only issue would be that there have been occurrences on scoutz where there have been arguments between Pust and other members where he 'annoys' other members. I have not personally been annoyed by Pust and I respect him as a friend but I've heard this from others. Anyway, I'll leave my comment as a +rep from my experiences with him on scoutz.
thank u medz im trying to get better

I vouch for you :)

Its ya boi 
Hey kiddos

toadmilk

Links

http://steamcommunity.com/id/toadmilk/ (wow real shocker there!)
https://www.twitch.tv/midnight_toadmilk (its shit btw)

Ok buddy so from what i have seen of you on the minigames server is you are immature sorry to say and you do not handle the rules well you constantly mic spam sorry bud -rep from me!

Maybe try talk less and get along with fellow kzg players and try again in 1 month

'Nutella' wrote:
Ok buddy so from what i have seen of you on the minigames server is you are immature sorry to say and you do not handle the rules well you constantly mic spam sorry bud -rep from me!

Maybe try talk less and get along with fellow kzg players and try again in 1 month
i dont think thats true but thanks for the feedback

'grafy11' wrote:
Nutella wrote:

everyone see's themselves different to others

'Nutella' wrote:
grafy11 wrote:
Nutella wrote:

everyone see's themselves different to others

thank you for telling your oppinion on me ill change

'grafy11' wrote:
DESTINY wrote:
-rep immature and doesn't enforce rules
you dont even come on mg?

XD destiny is one of the most active players on mg

'Nutella' wrote:

sheesh.

Neutral, i have seen you on quiet regularly and i see the potential in you.
Im hoping to change to a +1 over time

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'Acid' wrote:
Please try give him some feedback losers and not some half hearted a response, just don't even comment at all thanks.

Goodluck Pust.

Well i gave an opinion immature thats it

I'm on minigames quite a lot and I never seem to find you on, I think if you came on more and put that little bit extra into your application, you might really do well.
-rep
Good Luck!

++reprep bc he's a nice guy and always on the server and I enjoy his company bc hes a really cool dude, and good at mg and the admin/mod people needs somebody who can stay on the scoreboard ex dee. like i reckon he's pretty mature? dunno what them others r on about bc i aint ever seen him have a cry or act out when people diss him lolz. And he knows all the rules and tells me them when im being potato. so give him powers and happy dayzzz:bhop:

xoxo bbycakes 

MASSIVE +1, i have known pust for a long time as i used to play with him on a different server, He never breaks the rules, He doesnt mic spam and i think that he is ready to be a moderator as he knows the rules and is active because the amout of playtime hes been playing on minigames for.
GL My Man Pust  :wink:

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

I'm not neutral, -rep or +rep either. I'm simply here to put in my 2 cents as I don't have enough knxwledge on how Pust really is on the server.

But with the 3-4 hours that I have seen you on the server the same time as me, you seem awfully quiet. You should make your self known! (in a good way). Make conversation or maybe you could be friendly to new players. In my opinion, I believe admins/moderators should be talkative. They should engage in conversations with players or make the server laugh by cracking the odd joke from time to time.

It really shows new players that they are part of a server with friendly and nice admins/mods that make them feel welcome.

Now if your a generally quiet person in real life, that's OK! But you will have to make some sort of effort to make yourself stand out more and make yourself shine.

Now I apologise in advance if you have done all of the things that I have stated, this is all coming from my personal experience on the server.
Ill keep my eye on you and if I see that you do what I have stated, I will definitely +rep you.

Good luck for your application man!

I've known pust for around about two days. And he seems like a chill asf person but when he's in "That Mood" aka Loud, Cocky and Is just not a nice person. He's not that fun to get along with

~Nuteral from me.

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

-rep attention seeker immature delayer

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search