SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Arena 1V1

Sensei 66

Hey mate I will postpone my +rep for the following reasons:

- You definitely need to put more effort into this application, like Ec1ipse said look at the accepted applications. If you would like I can give you a decent template to use.

- You need a few more admins or moderators that are willing to vouch for you. I would suggest spending more time on teamspeak and getting to know the head admins etc.

- You are a very mature guy and great for the job.... But first fix those points up ^

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Denied And Closed, Re-apply when you put some effort in.

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
Don't play AIM a whole lot, but you have put 0 effort into this application...
Please reapply with effort ;)
(Go have a look at some of the accepted ones)

- Ec1ipse

Thank you for the tips i updated the forum, hopefullly i did it good this time.

'Naga' wrote:
Hey mate I will postpone my +rep for the following reasons:

- You definitely need to put more effort into this application, like Ec1ipse said look at the accepted applications. If you would like I can give you a decent template to use.

- You need a few more admins or moderators that are willing to vouch for you. I would suggest spending more time on teamspeak and getting to know the head admins etc.

- You are a very mature guy and great for the job.... But first fix those points up ^

Thank You, i did update the forum. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search