SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ando and Sarah Fan Fiction

Macgreg0rALT

One day on a happy Minigames server, KZG in fact. Two young teens were frolicking around having some fun banter in the server and in the voice programme, Teamspeak. They would joke around with each other, laugh with each other, and one of the young teens fell in love with the other. This teens name was Ando, and he was falling for the other teen by the name of Sarah. 

Ando would always join Sarah in game and in teamspeak, he would give subtle hints about things he imagined doing with Sarah. Whenever they would meet Sarah would say "ANDOOOOOOOOOO" "Hey buddy", and Ando would become sad "I will never get out of the online friendzone" he would think to himself, and he could not handle it anymore, he was becoming so depressed.

Ando made the first move "Hey Sarah, what's your snapchat" he asked, "imonly12" was the username she replied with. Ando's face beamed with a smile, he was the happiest kid in the world. He would start by sending "Streaks xo" everyday until one day she would reply with "Streaks xo" back to him, and finally on the day she did he straight away asked "Hey Sarah, wanna meet up this weekend?"  in which she replied with "Hell yeah buddy!". His face went red, from the anger of being called buddy once again, but also blushing. 

The day they scheduled to meet up, Ando biked to Sarah's house as fast as he could, and knocked on the door, stood with good posture and when she opened the door he was so happy to see his one and only online love. 

Sarah took Ando by the hand and took him to her room, where Ando played jailbreak for an hour off her account as he was banned at the time. After Ando was finished, Sarah had left the room, he started to search the computer and found revealing pictures of Sarah, he got his floppy disk out, which quickly turned into a hard drive. By the time Sarah had come back Ando had finished, but he left traces of 'DNA' all over her keyboard. 

Sarah was frightened, but also intrigued by what Ando had done in her room, on her keyboard.

To Be Continued...

CREDIT - 
quint3n
Macgreg0r

http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2044

'quint3n' wrote:
CheekyMyBabeh wrote:
Neck.

part 2 tomorrow

OMG QUINTEN CAN I PLEASE HELP WRITE, IT WOULD BE AMAZING, PLS BB XoXo

some shitter from 2016 who still has trial somehow

Alright this is a matter of KZG ethics and security. A full blown investigation will begin underway as a rule has been broken. As I quote "where Ando played jailbreak for an hour off her account as he was banned at the time." This is an example of ban evading. Can we please get some Higher staff on this.
@Thrasher
@skyprah
@acid
@kwala

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

'quint3n' wrote:
Acid wrote:
Ando? I thought it was Snooked

i c uve misspelled valley ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Well played sir, well played