SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SkyJr Admin/Mod Surf App Thanks

perma

CurreCurrent ingame name : ♥SkyJr ツ 

What server are you applying for? : KZG surf

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:80121834

Where are you located?: Gympie Mary Valley 

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes i have a mic going to buy new one soon

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1,308 hrs on record Currently In-Game

How often do you play CS:GO?: When ever i can like in spear time

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes i have read the rules and i know most fo them.

Have you ever donated to the server?: Yes i have donated 

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Panda and Foxie

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I want to be Mod/Admin becuase there some mic spamming people on surf and not really any mods or admins on surf and i think i could help keep the commuinty clean and not toxic also to help because I know rules to help new people and to stop abusers in map and fly hackers.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Knidness, Friendlyness and A good commuinty and not toxic and not abusing map and chat and voice chat.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Its Fun. Mostly Friendly, Mostly nice and good admins and mods though could use some more on surf and mabey scouts and knives but all up its a great sever and a great commuinty

Extra (If any) : Thank you guys if you +rep me and thanks if u look at Is hole app very grateful for a chance to go for this role.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

+rep nice guy, active on teamspeak and KZG servers

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

'JohnnyO' wrote:
+rep nice guy, active on teamspeak and KZG servers

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

It seems like you do not pass all the requirements currently.

"20 forums posts"

so keep postng bud but seems like a nice lad so -+1

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search