SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Are these perm bans really worth it?

SpaceJam2k

This is one of the more serious topics, and this is all legit.

I cannot believe the amounts of perm bans that have been thrown out to people for the most silliest and ridiculous reasons. I have seen extreme mutes for the silliest reasons, and it doesn't stop there. It keeps happening. Staff are becoming to nazi with there mutes/silences/gags/bans and i want this to stop.

I'm not name dropping but i want these perm bans to stop. 

Perm bans should ONLY be givin out to hackers. 

Perm bans are givin out to people for "inappropriate language" and fucking "ignoring admins" are u serious? fucking mute them for a period of time. Don't perm ban. 

This continues to happen a lot and i want to see this change. Were losing players and members of our community for "inappropriate language" ? If anything this deserves a mute. I don't care if this is "person" does this on a daily basis, they do not deserve a perm ban. Worse comes to worse it's a silence or ATLEAST a month or week for them to think about it? yeah?

If this also keeps on happening theres going to be more and more unban appeals that are literally just going to get unbanned and waste our time.

Peace. SpaceJam2k . #gg #xd

What's your opinion?

Edited by SpaceJam2k

sky.png

I often perm ban players for 'ignoring admins' as this can count as refusing to follow rules all the time, 50 mutes and 10 bans on record, repetitively breaking map games/platforms on purpose and so on. These players are trolls who have no intention of ever playing on the servers properly nor deserve to play on the servers. There is limited categories to put a perm ban into but I personally follow all up to make sure they are justified. Thanks for the thought.

Edited by skyprah

@SpaceJam2k I disagree with week bans and continuing bans... If they've continuously broken rules, ignored admins etc. They should get a punishment even if it Is a perma ban. But most the time there's more reason towards a perm ban.

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

Just now, SpaceJam2k said:

then silence them perm. @skyprah no perm bans should be in action.......

Alot of people play for the communication aspect. Jailbreak and the aim servers can become quite boring without communication between players, for me anyway. We aren't loosing players, we are loosing trolls and non-valuable members of the community. Before a perm ban is placed the user/s are given multiple chances and warnings.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I would rather not have a server full of people trolling and ignoring the rules. There are rules for reasons and you should follow them, if you continuously don't, the you're gone

hsn7VEU.jpg

This is a stupid thread, if people get perm banned for stupid reasons they learn from it and then appeal.

If they arn't breaking rules after they appeal, they get unbanned (unless they were hacking etc).

I don't know what all this is about.

It's just stupid.

SpaceJam if you were an admin,and u were constantly putting up with trolls and rule breakers while trying to play ur game, u would ban them.

And i know they might not deserve perm bans, however;

If the admins think a perm ban is appropriate then it must be, if its not then head admins will take care of it.

Edited by Haz

On 1/25/2017 at 10:30 PM, Harik said:

Alot of people play for the communication aspect. Jailbreak and the aim servers can become quite boring without communication between players, for me anyway. We aren't loosing players, we are loosing trolls and non-valuable members of the community. Before a perm ban is placed the user/s are given multiple chances and warnings.

Honestly i dont see the reason with like 10 people less not using their mic. as people already don't use their mic that much on aim. and who cares about a few people not using their mic?  as if it really matters..

sky.png

On 1/25/2017 at 10:35 PM, TrumperyPear said:

I would rather not have a server full of people trolling and ignoring the rules. There are rules for reasons and you should follow them, if you continuously don't, the you're gone

Yes, this is why theyr muted/silenced..... then there's no rule breaking... should not be a perm ban..

sky.png

On 1/25/2017 at 10:15 PM, skyprah said:

There perm bans are more than likely the result of multiple offences when they have already been banned for a week or two and still purposely fail to comply with the rules. 

Then it should just be a perm silence. as i said already -_---- I don't see why that isnt thought about.

I guaranteed if theyr perm muted. they would still come on the servers here and there. though if they are banned they can't.

sky.png

People don't change in a week, if anything they will learn just not to do shit when admins are on but let the fuckery begin when they aren't. this makes it an even bigger pain for staff to tolerate and is an issue that can easily be avoided. Trolls aren't going to change their mood because of a week ban, it just fuels their flames. 

• Like 2

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

With all due respect this thread is stupid. People who constantly mic/chat spam (with multiple warnings) shouldn't have a place at KZG. You as a Veteran should know what it's like dealing with mic/chat spammers, toxic players and abusive players. They serve no purpose at KZG, the only reason they play is to make people feel shit or to make the experience for other players worse than expected. 

How often do you see players appeal perm bans for toxic/abusive behaviour? How many appeals do you see from players that are banned for mic/chat spam? Hardly any. As said already, they don't care about the community or the players enjoyment. People who behave like this on our servers don't deserve to take a player slot of someone else who may act far, far better. I respect your support for the community even though I dis-agree with the post completly.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Who gives a shit. Just perm mute them. they can't do jack shit when theyr silenced 

All they can do is play the server and cant cause any hassle

sky.png

Just to add, players that are perm silenced do not benefit the community what so ever. They aren't going to donate to the community and they aren't going to add any value what so ever. The player may take up a player slot that could be used by a player that will use it properly, get involved with the community and support the community. I myself would much rather have a community with happy, positive, non abuse players than a community with hundreds of people perm silenced.

• Downvote 1

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I agree with @skyprah.

But I am also not dissing that you brought this up @SpaceJam2k as I understand what you are meaning.

Players that have been permanently banned would of either been banned or muted excessively, and if they have never been muted or banned ~ and they were then permmed, then it is a problem. If they repeatedly break rules, and no not follow what an admin has "ordered" - they probably deserve the ban most of the time.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

• skyprah locked this topic