SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] iglie's Admin Application

igle

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: iglie

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43280942

Description of Yourself: hi im iglie and i play surf on kzg !!. im very nice and kind individual who hopes to improve the server. Having played since October ive gotten to know all the people on the server and am very good friends with them all. I originally surfed on VG and after a break i came to kzg to start breaking every world record. Although i usually joke around when on the server i can be serious when necessary :^)

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: i reset statsme but its over 2 days maybe

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 7-12pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Tay, Raven, Barchy, Spongey

Players vouching your application?: chibi buzz tay raven barchy hyper tuck sid willyo viper small cat dan spongey bowser bob ross

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: im mature and honest and know enough to converse about the status of the server

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: peace and happiness to those that play surf

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+1. One of our most active surfers and gets along with the good majority of the server. Is often the person to alert me when there are people playing up/mic spamming. would like to see him join the ranks

Iglie is a very active player and he is also good at surf so he can help any new players, and he is always talking to people. I see Iglie as a pretty good admin

+1

• 2 weeks later...

+rep, Iglie is an active player on both easy and combat servers. Mature and knows how to enforce the rules. Would recommend 

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

The only time I have seen this guy was when he was spamming music votes and ear rape on Combat Surf.  I dont know about him on Easy Surf, I dont play it.

-rep

I can tell people are going to disagree with me...

hsn7VEU.jpg

• My Name is Tito locked this topic