SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] Mimcat1234's Admin Application

Fourzero

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: Mimcat1234

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52029401

Description of Yourself: Im quite and shy

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 08:49:26 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 3pm-5pm usually

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Spongey,Tay

Players vouching your application?: sid,bowser,raven

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I have a lot of great time when i playing this server,it seem like the number of admin is decrease so i would like to help out
Im nice and quite but i would like to help some new surfer if i can

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: a nice and peace place for all the surfer

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Hi Mimcat1234

I see you have listed me as one of your vouches unfortunately I do not remember saying I would vouch for you and I don't remember talking to you on the server at all.

9 hours ago, Mimcat1234 said:

Players vouching your application?: sid,bowser,raven

So this will have to be a -1 from me unless you can remind me of when I said i would vouch for you.

Cheers.

Dude, I recognize your name, that's all I know of you. Definitely did not say I would +1 you.??? Feel free to ask me first, and actually make a big enough impact on the server for me to actually remember you.

Your english isn't very good and you came into this expecting handouts from me. It's a no from me.

I can say that i have seen your name on the server, however if you are shy and quiet, that alone is not good as an admin. Your English doesn't seem to be very good, and worst of all, you put my name down for a vouch and you didn't even ask me for a vouch.

• Sirtron locked this topic