SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

kinji's Unban Appeal

kinji

Your ingame Name: kinji

Server you were banned / muted on?: 1v1

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:139115750

Date / Time of Ban: 14/02/17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Lockhart

Reason for ban (if known): for saying kys in text chat

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i dont deserve this shit

If the mute was for simpling saying kys it's a bit over board. Maximum punishment for this IMO should be a 30 min mute/gag, not perm. 

I know you're a trial mod so it's all g mate, if you would you could like msg me on steam and ill help you out with punishments for that sort of stuff. 

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Um, I warned you before you typed anything in chat NOT to say "kys", after being warned you still did so... I gave you a chance and thought that you wouldn't do it again I said "If you do it again you WILL be severely punished" and that is what I did I gave you a severe punishment, PLUS your rude comment was directed at me and I something I will not tolerate.

"While suicide itself is now decriminalised, helping someone else to commit suicide is still treated very seriously by the law and is still punishable by lengthy imprisonment of up to ten years. Anyone who incites or even counsels another to commit suicide is liable for five years in prison if the other person commits or attempts to commit suicide.

You where not only breaking KZG rules by doing this you where also breaking Australian law. saying 

"i dont deserve this shit" does not help you cause because you truly deserve ALOT more.

I beg you to think of what you say before you type it, it can honestly effect someones life.  

I would like to see a reduce in his mute time, but not a full unmute yet I dont think he is ready 

• Like 1

• sm! locked this topic