SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Larko's Admin Application

Larko

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Larko

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25608539

Description of Yourself: Been playing sk for around 6 years, counterstrike in general for about 8. I've loved it from the onset and throughout, mostly on the casual side but then in csgo the competitive side also. My time on KZG has been very enjoyable and as such I would like to get more involved with actually helping to manage things and help the community grow further, as well as keeping the scoutz server free of toxic behaviour and cheaters.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: I've reset multiple times, probably close on a week in total.

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Will vary depending on my schedule as I'm about to start uni but generally I'm on most evenings.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: -bullee
-fr3ash
-sir blazemore
-mr_merkhem99
-wan kin tu yu
-nosey
-mr. meeseeks
-paradox
-=|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu

Players vouching your application?: -gogurt
-j00ba
-timot lambo

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I've always abided by the rules, and encouraged other to do so, and tried to help build a friendly relaxed environment. I'm a long time player, been on the KZG servers since they came up. In the past I've reported people to admins, but they're not always available so I'd like to step up and enforce the rules myself. I feel like I'm a calm person who can make logical decisions, as well as help to dissolve disputes rationally and without too much of a hassle. I also feel as though I'd be a firm hand on the server; not afraid to dish out punishments when necessary.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: As mentioned above, I believe I can help to maintain a friendly, relaxed environment in the server (being able to draw a line between banter and abuse); as well as resolving problems peacefully, but dishing out punishment without hesitation when required.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

been wanting larko to apply in such a long time. very skilled player, his decisions will no doubt be considered respectfully as it comes from experience and maturity. and I hope his application goes through faster than normal I enjoy having solid admins in the SK server.

the one and only negative thing I think he should avoid, changing name a lot. if you become an admin, do not change your name at all when you go in SK so everyone knows you.. I know you change your name a lot to avoid shitheads bothering you or calling you hacker because of your high skills.. but as an admin they will not be able to harass you any more, if they do refer them to the rules and take action.

good luck with the app 

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep, without a doubt will be one of the most solid admins we'll have, great addition to the team. His name speaks for him and very respected member of the community.

Cant wait to have him accepted. Defs looking forward to a 1v1 too man!!

767268129353706171016.png

As Bullee has said, have been waiting ages for this application to come up,

Literally everyone has heard about him, people from other servers have even heard about Larko, He's probably one of the most chill people to play with and has ALWAYS contacted me straight away about any abusers or mic spammers for me to deal with, 

You've got my +rep no doubt about it. 

Good luck Mate. 

No doubt deserves admin. One of the longest standing members of SK and will be a great addition to the staff team. Only needs greater forum activity

Edited by ✪ mEdZ

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

21 minutes ago, Nosey said:

+rep he would do a better job than me 

We already know nosey... even squigga could do a better job......

Although I don't play S&K much Larko is always on and friendly to talk with and is very capable to take us this role. Goodluck +rep from me

Edited by BlackHammer

+ rep Larko is an active player who playes regularly. Larko is a kind respectful player who is aways helping out. He calls admins when there is any problems on the server and is always enforcing the rules.

would definatly like to see as apart of the admin team.

+rep Really good player relatively active as well. Nice guy and definitely deserves a position. GL

Edited by Ironstrike
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

+rep basically what everyone else said, very respectful and very talented and would make a great addition to the KZG team, goodluck but we all know you're getting it haha 

+rep Going off other people have said this guy deserves to be admin

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

+rep. Larko's a nice person. Very chill on the server, alot of times you don't notice his on unless you hear someone complain that his to good. It'd be better if you'd be more active with your mic in game. And participate on the forums more.

+rep would like to add if considered you would have to use mic for more than fish noises hahaha other than that top bloke and a scout god. been apart of the server since the beginning would be a great addition to the scout staff team

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• sm! locked this topic