SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Lipton's Admin Application

SuS-250 | Lipton

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Lipton

Your Steam ID: STEAM_76561198335652892

Description of Yourself: Hello, My name is William. I am 15 years of age and I am currently attending year 9. I love my gaming and consider it to be one of my favorite past time activities. As well as gaming I play volleyball, tennis and basketball. I am very passionate about my gaming and I have been admin on other cs go servers. I dont tolerate any sort of bullying and harassment. I love conversing with people in the community of kill zone. I would like to get more involved with helping staff manage the server and to help the community grow. I try to do my best to keep hackers and abusers of the server.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 1 days 02:33:28 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I usually play from when I get home from school which is around 4 and when I go to bed which is 10.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: @Mr Meeseek
@Shaka
@Paradox
@Jooba

Players vouching your application?: @Moey
@GoGurt

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think I deserve being part of the community because I am capable of being a good staff member. I also really want to help out the community.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring commitment, dedication, fair judgement and understanding. I look on both sides of a story and judge for myself how it should be dealt.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

I barely see you in SK, so tbh I think you should not be admin yet not because of time only, but also the fact that we barely know you. Play a bit more, give it a few days/weeks and I will approach you when I think the time is right. it's been almost this way with most of the new admins I've approached them most of the time..ask paradox, jooba, outrank, wan kin, fr3ash, etc.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep Is a cool guy and is really active. I also havent seen him try and start any conflict.

Edited by Timot_lambo

Application Denied 

reapply in the future once you have grown the status among all of our KZG scout staff.

thank you for your application we currently have a high number of staff in the section you have applied for and are not known among the community. 

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• Dope locked this topic