SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

DOING ARTWORKS FOR FREE!

jackson

Evening everyone, or morning if you're reading this in the morning. If you haven't already seen the title I am doing artwork for free. Yes some of you may say "What an idiot, why wouldn't he charge clients a certain fee for an artwork considering he is the most prestigious, creative and well-known graphic designer in the online gaming community" Well, I would simply reply with "It's not all about the money, the satisfaction that my clients receive is all I care about when making an artwork, knowing that a client is extremely happy with their product makes me happy and that is all I want in return when making an artwork" 

But yes, I am doing artworks for zilch, no money, no skins, no nothing. I am currently working on an artwork for Ec1ipse and am looking forward to making many more for other members of the Killzone Gaming Community. 

If you want to see my previous work you can either check my profile here or you can check Thrasher's profile here. 

And of course, the first one's to reply will get first in line so be quick if you want a spicy artwork from the AKM'eister himself. 

Cheerio!

12 minutes ago, Harik said:

e33d3f8150ac6f7e77acd6c72c753cd4b2afb8bc 

With artwork showcase and screenshot showcase pls. love u. thanks for this <3

Please leave a list of things you would like in the artwork as I am unable to contact you via Steam! 

36 minutes ago, AKM said:

Please leave a list of things you would like in the artwork as I am unable to contact you via Steam! 

Sorry to muck you around but instead of the picture I linked you before could you use this instead pls: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/447850-Void Feel free to use what ever font you feel looks best <3

Here's an example of how I'd like the artwork showcase  https://gyazo.com/4ffc6f035585611516d3a62ed1c233dc but if possible make a gap between the letters and the circles. Could I also have killzonegaming.com in warped text under the circle. It'd be great if the artwork part was heaps long like thrasher's is.

For the screenshot showcase could I have this quote in Italics and centered pls "I believe that words are strong, that they can overwhelm what we fear when fear seems more awful than life is good" 

You can add me on steam and I'll be able to accept it, I just can't add you. Thanks for doing this once again!

Edited by Harik
  • Like 2

2jz1fkoweayz.png

can you make the text "Black Chef" out of assorted dildos?

that'd be sick

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif