SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Pandas admin/mod application

Panda

Current ingame name : Panda

What server are you applying for? : [KZG] MG

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:93347978

Where are you located?: Australia, Melbourne, Victoria

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes Razer kraken 7.1 chroma                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1600 hours

How often do you play CS:GO?: every day 

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: yes 2 times
Have you ever donated to the server?: yes

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Liam, Erica, Nosey and Pandsy where my previous people for my surf application.

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: To help out the KZG community by getting rid of hackers, mic spammers, bullied when people need help I can always hop on and try sort it out, I hate how sometimes where their is someone on the server abusing, mic spamming etc and their is no admins on, I would like to see the future of kzg as admin. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Im nice, To help out the KZG Community if I get admin i'm gonna try get rid of all the hackers, bullies, mic spammers, etc, i'm on all the time, i'm always  willing to try help if i can fix it, I know most of the commands and I could help if you need suggestions.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: It's a amazing friendly community where everyone is always nice to each other.

Extra (If any) : I dont have 20 hours but in the next week i'll probably have 20 hours overall have a good day. :)

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

I change my opinion l was wrong, Sorry for that.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Saying this is practically pointless. With the minimal time the server has even been up, it's impossible for anyone to obtain 25 hours. Being a new server, admins are going to be required therefore people need to be applying. Also, this is a minigames application, not a minecraft one. Before making said comments, consider the application.

Personally, I believe Panda is a perfect candidate for the MG server and would gladly +1 him.

**EDIT**
Since making my first comment Ironstrike has changed his post. The quote didn't work.

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

'ThrasheR' wrote:
Please put more effort into this app.

ok ThrasheR

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'ItsGeorgio' wrote:
Neutrual- Immature but he's a nice kid

lol Georgio

ckbFrte.png

'lynxx' wrote:
I believe he would be doing well on the server and enforce rules.
+rep

Thankyou lynxx

ckbFrte.png

'teaR♡' wrote:
+rep good guy honestly I can see him doing good on Minigames server

thankyou tear

ckbFrte.png

+Rep honestly deserves to be admin, he has been nice to me ever since i joined Kzg and he was also the first person i met :)

P.S He is a great bloke all around

'ChillsDesigns' wrote:
+Rep honestly deserves to be admin, he has been nice to me ever since i joined Kzg and he was also the first person i met :)

P.S He is a great bloke all around

Thanks chillsDesigns

ckbFrte.png

+rep Great lad voice sounds a bit young but doesn't matter over great personality :P

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Mag1c' wrote:
+rep Great lad voice sounds a bit young but doesn't matter over great personality :P

thanks Mag1c :)

ckbFrte.png

• 3 weeks later...

+rep great nice friendly guy helpful and peacful would make a great admin he plays alot and on teamspeak alot and all up hes a great guy so thanks m8.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search