SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Daniel's Ban Appeal

Daniel

Name: Daniel

Server Banned On: Minigames

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Date/Time of Ban: 9:00pm 10+ GMT

Banning Admin (if known): Thrashlord

Reason for Ban (if known): Ghosting, evading a ban, disrespecting staff, mic spamming

1. Ghosting. Statement I made was: "Here is Sorrow, sitting with a cod gun in a pot plant" and received a 10 minute mute/gag. Fair enoughish. I accepted that it was viewed as ghosting. Other people were able to say "On roof" or "climbing the ladder" without receiving punishments which in my personal opinion highlights Sorrow's double standards and what I would call a grudge against me, but not much you can do. 

2. Mic spamming. "Hey guys, lord farquaad here, and yep, this is what I look like" A top meme that is not a part of the KZG community. The mute that was received actually didn't come from this, but more from this statement which is difficult to understand as I only said it once. Everyone was making memes, tossing banter back and forth using the "hey guys .... and this is what I look like". A comment I made which the majority of the server thought was quite banterous resulting in another 10 minute gag saying "Hey guys, sorrow here, and yep, I can't take banter." Upon receiving the mute many players were confused due to Sorrow's double standards, not muting or gagging other players saying similar abuse/derogatory comments. However, my theory for this was seeing as it wasn't directed at admins/sorrow, he was completely fine with what can be classed as bullying against other players.

3. Disrespecting staff. I'll take this one, I reckon I deserve a punishment for this one but the permanent ban seems harsh. Actually, I reckon I deserve a warning, where sorrow tells me I stepped out of line with that comment and not to do it again but hey it happened. I said to him "Did you suck ThrasheR's dick to get admin?" Sorrow knowing he couldn't ban was so furious he attempted to ban me, so at that point I knew I fucked up. I got banned by ThrasheR for an hour I think and I accept the punishment for this ban and am sorry for offending sorrow which I clearly did.

4. Evading a ban. I hopped on my other account and played smoothly for about the hour, not breaking a single rule before again, repeating that phrase above and getting permanently banned on my alt, joining back on my main and getting permanently banned on that too. There is nothing in the rules about evading a ban and I suggest it should be updated on all server rules list. I hopped on the alternate account to play and assumed that if I wasn't allowed to use another account, I would be IP banned as I've been previously told that head admin/owner are able to see ip addresses when someone joins. Honestly didn't know this was a rule and I guess I found out the hard way but if it is to be enforced on the servers, it should be clear on rule pages so everyone understands that this is a PERMANENT BAN OFFENCE. 

Why I should be unbanned: Eh, perm seems extremely harsh. Won't do it again and know where the line is. Other members of the community commit similar acts and do not receive punishments but that's another story. I'll take the demote because you guys make a fair point, admins abusing other admins doesn't look good, even if I was only doing it with "good" intentions. Was only for a laugh really but understand if I crossed the line.

Honestly I reckon this demotion/ban is one big banterous meme. If it is, you guys are legends!

If you are looking for an apology I'll cut my losses and give you one, but I think there should also be a flat out rule against banter. Obviously some players in the community can not handle it and it would be a massive shame if others are perm banned as they also cross the line. If a rule is made clear against this, then this would prevent future events similar to this occurring. I apologise, I took elements of another community which was one of the best I've been apart of, and translated it onto here and thought it was completely acceptable but I guess it isn't. 

I'm telling the truth today sorrow is one of the most trash admins EVER In my opinion he was just sucking ThrasheRs dick, Daniel should be unbanned and also sorrow he fucking lies he got me banned and said he moved me to a channel with no people he is the biggest lier also he told me I'm never gonna get admin.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

I do not have double standards, I muted Krizzi for mic spam and playing audio over mic, baddie for general spam and a few others. You received equal treatment as them. On the topic of ghosting yes, I did mute/gag you for ten minutes and then literally everyone else started to *fake ghost* which they would say that some one is on the top of the roof etc. Now yes this is also considered ghosting, however I am one man and there is about twenty of you yelling over the mic and typing abusive comments towards my admin decisions when I was just enforcing server rules nothing more nothing less, so it was hard to keep track of what was happening. You received a ban for approximately an hour by thrasher for disrespect towards admins (that specific comment about me and thrasher). You say that "{Other members of the community commit similar actsa nd do not receive punishments}". Well for starters baddie was also banned for an amount of time due to mic spam, and chat spam. And as I stated above I did send out punishments towards other players as well, so I really do not understand what you mean by this quote.
All in all, we as a community expect better behavior from you, a KZG staff member to act more maturely as you are representing KZG at all times when on a KZG server. I would like to say I am honestly disappointed in your actions as a KZG staff member. Before you say "it was just banter" as you have before, I would like to say that no matter what, rules are rules I am just an admin of KZG just enforcing them.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

You were told to stop many times by myself and sorrow. You did not stop mic spamming and being toxic, so you were muted/gaged multiple times. Once again after the mutes and gags time limit run out you start being cancer and mic spamming again. THEN you go ahead and abuse an admin on the server, so I banned you for 60 mins.

After I ban you, you then come on an alt account and abuse the same admin again.... So I perm banned your alt account.
At this point I was sick and tired of you as I did give you many chances to pull your head in so I perm banned your main account too. I even personally steam messaged you and told you nicely to "stop being cancer" and you respond back with "your cancer" "bl".
If it was anyone else but you, they would be banned so why should you be unbanned when you have broken so many rules?

Very immature, abusing admins, ghosting, breaking general rules, avoiding bans, mic spamming and you think you should be unbanned?

giphy (4).gif

'Sorrow' wrote:
I do not have double standards, I muted Krizzi for mic spam and playing audio over mic, baddie for general spam and a few others. You received equal treatment as them. On the topic of ghosting yes, I did mute/gag you for ten minutes and then literally everyone else started to *fake ghost* which they would say that some one is on the top of the roof etc. Now yes this is also considered ghosting, however I am one man and there is about twenty of you yelling over the mic and typing abusive comments towards my admin decisions when I was just enforcing server rules nothing more nothing less, so it was hard to keep track of what was happening. You received a ban for approximately an hour by thrasher for disrespect towards admins (that specific comment about me and thrasher). You say that "{Other members of the community commit similar actsa nd do not receive punishments}". Well for starters baddie was also banned for an amount of time due to mic spam, and chat spam. And as I stated above I did send out punishments towards other players as well, so I really do not understand what you mean by this quote.
All in all, we as a community expect better behavior from you, a KZG staff member to act more maturely as you are representing KZG at all times when on a KZG server. I would like to say I am honestly disappointed in your actions as a KZG staff member. Before you say "it was just banter" as you have before, I would like to say that no matter what, rules are rules I am just an admin of KZG just enforcing them.

I'll take what you said into account. I think you take your "job" too seriously but I guess it's better than not giving a toss. I still can't believe how seriously the staff position is taken over here but obviously everyone here takes their job super seriously. You do have double standards, people were abusing someone named Ronald, telling him he had no parents and was adopted and the rest of it, but that was all g yeah? Ronald even left the server after the constant harassment and I recall you saying "lawl" in chat to a comment that was made, which I thought was extremely immature of you. Honestly, I was disappointed in your actions there, for all we know he could have logged off and killed himself. It wasn't fake ghosting but that discussion is going no where because it's your word against mine and seeing as you are the more "respected" or like to think you are, and heavily armoured admin then there is really no point. 20 of us yelling over the mic at the same time? Sorrow? Do you not know how to enforce the rules. Minigames rules state only one person may be talking over the mic at a time and you say there were 20 of us? I am surprised out of those 20 only 2 were giving any forms of punishments, and you say you don't have double standards? Don't kid yourself lol. Hard to keep track of what is happening? Admins need to be able to do this unless you are publicly admitting you can't do you "job" well enough? Hey, to be honest, you are probably one of the better admins when it comes to policing the server. Another reason why my alt account should be unbanned is due to me receiving your permission which can be vouched for by many players on the server. I said to you, "Hey Sorrow, am I allowed to have banter with you?" and you said, yeah sure. You gave me permission to and so I did, and got banned, therefore the only reason my alt account should be banned is for ban evading which isn't even a fucking rule haha. Don't speak on behalf of the community please because everyone except for you two were enjoying themselves, if you can't handle it then just mute me, and by that I mean if you can't handle the "and yep this is what I look like.

'ThrasheR' wrote:
You were told to stop many times by myself and sorrow. You did not stop mic spamming and being toxic, so you were muted/gaged multiple times. Once again after the mutes and gags time limit run out you start being cancer and mic spamming again. THEN you go ahead and abuse an admin on the server, so I banned you for 60 mins.

After I ban you, you then come on an alt account and abuse the same admin again.... So I perm banned your alt account.
At this point I was sick and tired of you as I did give you many chances to pull your head in so I perm banned your main account too. I even personally steam messaged you and told you nicely to "stop being cancer" and you respond back with "your cancer" "bl".
If it was anyone else but you, they would be banned so why should you be unbanned when you have broken so many rules?

Very immature, abusing admins, ghosting, breaking general rules, avoiding bans, mic spamming and you think you should be unbanned?

To be fair after receiving my punishment for mic spamming, it didn't happen again and I can have the majority of the server vouch for that. Multiple times being all the times I explained to you which was...2? I was not mic spamming again and like I just said, I can have the majority of the server vouch for that. I wouldn't call it abuse, I'd say it was a disrespectful comment but I wouldn't say I abused him but hey, if we are going to start generalising then let's go for it! Perm banning the alt for ban evading seems reasonable as that's the reason you told me it was for. Maybe an appeal should be lodged against that account due to ban evading rules not being clear? Like said in my appeal, I strong believe that if you are to enforce a rule on the server and certainly hand out permanent bans for it, there should be somewhere saying it is not allowed. So if this account remains ban, and my alt account was banned for the sole reason of ban evading, then a permanent ban on that account seems unreasonable. If my alt account was banned for ban evading and staff disrespect or what ever you want to call it, which was one comment made, then a permanent ban seems too harsh. Basically what I'm saying is the stuff I have done isn't enough for a perm ban on BOTH accounts. Would you say your emotions go in the way of doing your job in a fair and reasonable manner? Your mind state and emotions dictated the punishment you gave me and you being tilted was translated into the punishment, causing it to be more harsh than it needed to be. Again, you have your time slots all out of order, that conversation happened hours ago and honestly I was just messing around with you. I've known you for 1-2 years? And you know that isn't a comment to be taken seriously but if you did and are truly offended, then I'd like to apologise and again, I'll know I won't be able to make certain comments to you either for the fear of receiving harsh punishments.

Yeah, I think I should be unbanned, if not on my main then definitely my alt, as you are enforcing a rule that is not stated anywhere in the rules, without a warning that was was a bannable offence. If you had told me I would have kindly logged off the server, went to bed, and came back tomorrow. Even my main was probably banned unfairly as the only reason that received the PERMANENT ban was due to your emotions getting a little out of hand at the time and you acted on a moment of anger.

Main account: Banned for mic spamming that was already punished, "ghosting" which was already punished, "breaking general rules" which you can't breakdown because you want this to seem worse than it actually is, "very immature" not exactly a rule and abusing admins which was one disrespectful comment made to another admin, who I thought would be able to take it. Although looking back I probably shouldn't have said it, you can't do much about it now can you?

Alt account: Ban evading. No rule against this so you should not be able to enforce it. Make a rule about it so it is more clear to the community. Due to this a permanent ban for a rule that waasn't even broken is way too harsh and I request either a reduction to a 1 day ban on my alternate account, OR an even more reasonable approach would be to completely unban it, due to the rules not including ANYTHING even related to this offence.

'ThrasheR' wrote:
The reason why people are spamming the "hey guys and yes this is what I look like" was from you, eliminating the main problem is how to fix it.

Can't really help it if I'm a meme man. I didn't share the video around and it was Krizzii playing it on his sound board every 2 seconds so I spoke with the soundboard. I stopped when he stopped, hey it was probably pretty annoying to most people but that's why I received my mute, and after that I didn't keep doing it. You gave me my warning, I kept doing it as a joke and got a mute, fair punishment in my eyes. I stopped after that though.

I honestly think you should reconsider punishments for both accounts, separate them and reflect on both.

You keep thinking you got banned because of the mic spamming......
You have done multiple things to break the rules and even after I ban you, you have the guts to come onto the server on a different account to avoid the ban. What's the point of banning someone if they can just avoid the ban? And do not even dare to say "oh but it's not in the rules" because anyone would know that's breaking the rules. And even after you come back on the server on your alt account you still abused the same admin, so I perm banned you on both pretty simple.

All of the actions you did lead up to the perm ban, not just 1 thing.
Ever since a few more VG players have started playing you think you are invincible and irrelevant to the rules of servers.

Keep in mind you were an admin at the point of doing all of this.

Get mature, reality check you are not invincible and get less toxic :)

giphy (4).gif

Really? You think that because there isnt a rule about Ban evading that your able to do it? Do you not have any common sense at all? Whats the point of a ban if your just going to go on a alt? Thats really fucking selfish and the fact that YOU think that it's fine is completely disrespectful. Why cant you see that it has been hard for admins to control a new, full, hectic minigames server? It seems that you used NO common sense at all and were being completely selfish. If you would have worded your application better you probably would have had a better chance at being unbanned.

ALSO the fact that your a fucking staff member, thats pretty fucking disgusting.

-rep

76561198129673465.png

To be honest i don't know how a admin can hop onto a server and start harassing everyone and ruining peoples game. Then expect to not have a punishment and then when he gets one, asks to be unbanned. To me the pieces just dont fit together. You are a admin your job is to stop people who do EXACTLY What you did. Also in what world allows you in if you get banned that you just go on your alt, that NEVER happens. Honestly in my opinion the worst thing you did was abuse a admin as one. It looks terrible to the server having a admin giving shit to another who is just trying to regulate the server. Lastly, when you were asked to be unbanned in the section of this forum you started with eh, perm seems harsh. Really? Ghosting,Disrespecting staff and mic spamming. You need to think before you act so you don't do stupid and selfish things like what you did.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

"therefore the only reason my alt account should be banned is for ban evading which isn't even a fucking rule haha."
"Ban evading. No rule against this so you should not be able to enforce it."

You have to be some kind of special to think that going on an alt account to bypass a ban isnt against the rules... The reason why bans are a thing is to stop a player from playing on the server.

Why are you saying to unban 1 of your accounts? What would be the point of evwn having the other account banned for if you can still play on the server and still be as toxic and cancer? Honestly, you seem really stupid arguing the fact you shouldnt be banned.

giphy (4).gif

I was told not to talk here but fuck it.

This whole thread is just a circle jerk of pointless remarks and cancer arguments between Daniel and whomever it may concern. You're banned, you're not getting unbanned. Let this thread die and move on.

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search