SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KILLSwiTch's Unban Appeal

KILLSwiTch

Your ingame Name: KILLSwiTch

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: c0dst3r1721

Date / Time of Ban: 720 minutes

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Ec1ipse

Reason for ban (if known): Doing a patience day in cells

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i didn't know that you could not do a patience day in cells im deeply sorry for it and im going to pay for VIP. Again im sorry and i will not do it again.

I was the one that said to put it on him, so I think I will deal with this one :)

KILLSwiTch I'm more than happy to make it 60 minutes but the only thing I want you to do is not play Patience day in cells (Can't do it anyway since it was banned) but also don't be so disrespectful towards others. We are meant to be a big friendly community and you being rude towards others doesn't make the community friendly because you make someone else upset and then he makes someone else upset and then everyone ends up being upset. so yeah lets not be so rude and not do patience day in cells, also make sure you read the rules and know what you are doing because you freekill sometimes... (You may not know it but you do, that's fine we are all learning)

@skyprah close this please we will just make it 60 mins and this be his warning.

• Like 2

• skyprah locked this topic