SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] KILLSwiTch's Admin Application

KILLSwiTch

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: KILLSwiTch

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:168445611

Description of Yourself: Im a calm cs go player and teach new players that come on the server i greet more and more admins with polite and inspire more and more. Im inspired by the admins and want to learn more about this community. I have gotten a ban for doing a patience day in cells i did not know about it but i accept my punishments. I try to give rules for special days and help the new players become an amazing warden. I try to be a good warden and choose the right decision.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 4d 11:48h

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I play around 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm on a weekday but on weeknds i play for 8:00 am to 9:00 pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Xiphoz,

Players vouching your application?: AKM, Blueberry,

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: To help new memebrs of the KZG community

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Kindness, Change, Support, and Commitment

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

So far you've made no effort of making the Jailbreak server better. Don't lie about your age, there is absoloutely 0 way you're 15. You sound and act like you are 11 years old. You barely know the rules properly and you're way too immature to be an admin.

Please wait a couple years before applying. Don't lie about your age. Cheers

Edited by Harik
  • Like 1

2jz1fkoweayz.png

-rep

i dont think your 15 but thats not why im -reping you, your very imature you dont have many admins that will +rep you, your not very polite you only be nice to your friends and always favour certain people you never try to enforce the rules your never trying to help poeple out this aplication was more rushed than myn and i spent 2 hours writing it up and you have been muted and banned many times.

this is just my opinion so plz dont take offense but take this into consideration your not ready and many admins will probably say so to.

Sorry, but im going for a -rep, i do not believe that you're 15, if you lie about you're age even when applying for admin, then i dont think you're fit for the role.

I may have vouched you but after looking at your application and your history on KZG as a whole I really have to -rep. Clearly, you haven't shown any effort in the application and you've lied about your age, you've got in trouble quite a bit before and I think you still don't understand the rules well enough. I'm sorry KILLswiTch but for the sake of the server and the humiliation I believe you would go through if you had admin I have to -rep your application.

Recently you were banned for doing a patience day in cells and for being immature and rude to others. I don't think you make an effort in the community by helping noobies, and stopping rule breakers, and thirdly, I highly doubt you are 15.

Please wait till you are older as well as try and change your view on others to be more respected in the community. At this time I do not think you should become a staff member. 

Best of Luck in the future.

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

Ill make this short. You are a troublemaker on the server, you don't enforce the rules or try to help anyone out. You are very immature and your not suitable to run a server. 

Try applying later on when you act more like your age. -rep from me. 

Да, тоа ебан

2 hours ago, Gyro ® said:

Ill make this short. You are a troublemaker on the server, you don't enforce the rules or try to help anyone out. You are very immature and your not suitable to run a server. 

Try applying later on when you act more like your age. -rep from me. 

gonna have to go with what gyro said, dude don't take these badly. We are just trying to help you for the future :) 

On 30/03/2017 at 4:41 PM, AKM said:

I may have vouched you but after looking at your application and your history on KZG as a whole I really have to -rep. Clearly, you haven't shown any effort in the application and you've lied about your age, you've got in trouble quite a bit before and I think you still don't understand the rules well enough. I'm sorry KILLswiTch but for the sake of the server and the humiliation I believe you would go through if you had admin I have to -rep your application.

i do have to agree with this he has done bad bad stuff in past and hasnt tried to enforce rules or follow them the best so 

-REP

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

• Acid locked this topic