SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CloudRush's Unmute Appeal

black

Your ingame Name: CloudRush

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_CloudRush

Date / Time of Ban: 02-23-17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): knxwledge

Reason for ban (if known): Spaming

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: people ask me question i cant respond, cant talk to anyone,

If you are genuinely sorry for your previous actions than I think you deserve an ungag. Majority of the time you make stupid noises and mic spam. I think that if you are given the oppurtunity to play the server and prove that you are able to refrain from stupidity in chat, than a unmute should occur.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

@black your perm silence was more than a month ago which is a lot of time, so I'm open to removing it but I would like more information as you have a lot of mutes and gags in the past tell me why I should believe you when you say you wont do it again. 

Also, can @knxwledge please shred some light on this silence. 

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

He use to join and spam chat then he gets gagged then leaves that's why he has a ton of gags

Edited by Collector

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

that was ages ago and i never leave when i spam i still play on kzg even when im perm gag

Edited by black

the user "CloudRush" was always joining and screaming then leaving, using chat to talk to people in a bad manner.

The mute and gag has been a while now, if he can prove himself im fine for the request to be accepted

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

16 hours ago, black said:

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: people ask me question i cant respond, cant talk to anyone,

that's his fault though, if he didn't break rules and not accept true punishment by leaving thats kinda scummy 

why would you do it? to try be funny or have a joke, no to be annoying to be a pest id deny this rn if i was senior 

if it does get denied go for it again in a week or 2

-rep - Don't Do Stupid Shit And Don't Be A Pest

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

Considering it was over a month ago I guess he does deserve another shot at having the privilege of using his microphone, if you continue to do it, however, I'd probably think a permanent mute will teach you a lesson.

Hopefully, though that doesn't happen as it should have already taught you a lesson, but if you're showing true remorse for your actions than sure, I think he should be unmuted. 

Accepted.

Your silence will be removed however you will be on a strict watch so you can prove to us that you have learnt your lesson. If you are found causing trouble on the server through mic or chat again, the silence will be put back on. 

Closed. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic