SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] »wolfleader KZG 's Moderator Application

Wolfleader

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: »wolfleader KZG

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:92203128

Description of Yourself: I am a teenager that enjoys Counter Strike: Global Offensive. When i play i usually do surfing and i don't like when people are rude,abusive or mic spam. I like helping out with servers as i am right into that kinda stuff as i want to be a game developer when i am older.
At my School i am part of the SRC which stands for Student Representative Council. We are the student leaders of the school.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 1 days 05:07:19 hours as of 6:00pm(Perth TIME) 10th of april 2017

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: *FOR ALL TIMES LISTED IT IS PERTH TIME (2hrs behind Sydney)
Whenever i can i guess. I cant play from 8:40 (sometimes 8:20) to 3:30 and due to activities sometimes don't get to play after school but when i do i am on from about 3:40-5:30pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Skyprah

Players vouching your application?: Skyprah, Macgregor,Fr3AsH

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i deserve to be apart of the KZG staff team because i try and help others when needed and help out with server ideas. I also think when i get better with coding and scripting i really want to help create plugins for the KZG servers, also help out with any other coding aspects of KZG :)

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am not afraid to call out people that are doing things wrong like mic spamming or abusing other players. I am also a kind and caring person and a person that will answer a questions in a kind and respectful way when asked no matter how dumb it is.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

+1 Wolfleader has made an effort to mute/ban people on the server, He sounds mature so give him a shot

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

+ rep haven't played with him on surf server but when ever hes on SK hes always help full and is a great bloke, always understands the rules and whats going on with everyone. + rep gimme keys

I have seen wolfleader on the easy surf server here and there and due to what I have seen of him I do not believe he is fit for a staffing position.

Pros:

-Is reasonably active

Cons:

-Does not understand the concept of surfing in the slightest

-Gets worked up too easily (which could lead to rash and incorrect actions)

-Does not make an effort to communicate with his voice to players of the server

Anyway, good luck!

I haven't seen you nor really met you besides via the forums so i'm going to base this from what i know so far.

wolfleader is an active player on the forums and has tried to get players banned and tries to make the server a better place.

I believe wolfleader derserves atleast a shot at this postition and will do well if he makes the right decisions.

goodluck!

4 hours ago, First Class said:

I have seen wolfleader on the easy surf server here and there and due to what I have seen of him I do not believe he is fit for a staffing position.

Pros:

-Is reasonably active

Cons:

-Does not understand the concept of surfing in the slightest

-Gets worked up too easily (which could lead to rash and incorrect actions)

-Does not make an effort to communicate with his voice to players of the server

Anyway, good luck!

I know i should use my mic more often. I get hate because of my voice which is one of the main reasons i don't talk much anymore :/  i guess that is the reason i can sometimes get worked up. e.g the other day this guy told me to remove the KZG link from the name then he lied to Sid and said i was being abusive towards him, which i wasn't i just told him over the mic i am allowed the kzg link in my name if you don't agree i'll get Skyprah. He then said "owww what you gonna do get me banned!" then laughed. I am every thankful Sid believed me :) as all the friends from this guy were sticking up for him and not me :/ . On the Surfing aspect i am not the best surfer in the world and i didn't think you have to be. i still help people out with maps as i know the conecepts of surfing :).

Anyway thanks for the good luck @First Class i really appreciate it and to everyone else that has said good luck :)

Cheers,

@ Wolfleader  is a very nice person, very selfless and is a great aspect of the community but I am struggling to make a decision as what @First Class said he doesn't understand the concept of surfing.

A good example of what I am trying to talk about is earlier this morning it was myself and several other people just surfing, chatting about stuff and having a chill time. Of course, since this comment is about my opinion of @ Wolfleader   he was there and just doing his thing, he was looking for glitches which are was he is most known for and that is a great part of him, he is helpful and I absolutely love that. Anyways moving on @ Wolfleader  just started spectating people and vice versa until he saw someone using turn binds and surfing sideways which he considered scripting. Obviously straight away I knew that he was just good as for one he was at the top of the leaderboard which indicates that they're a good surfer and two he was mucking around on the map because he had already got a beast time. Confusing turn binds and pure skill as scripting was kind of mind boggling and that supports myself and I guess @First Class opinion towards @ Wolfleader . Anyways I don't really think I can make a judgement other than pointing out that he is a very well respected and very mature person for his age, he has put in a lot of effort to help @skyprahand other admins to exterminate issues on the surf server that may lead to exploits or so forth. And everything I have said is to help you not try to be an ass hole, I just don't want you going on the surf server, let's say the first day of trial moderator and seeing someone using turn binds and other expert-ish techniques, even mucking around and doing it backwards while in third-person and you mistaking it for a scripter and straight up banning him. Like the effect of that simple action could result in you copping loads of shit and I don't want that to happen to you as you're a really nice kid. Considering I am playing surf a lot more now I will be able to watch you and see if you're cut out for it, but that's all I have to say for now. Oh, and one more thing don't worry if people start abusing you because of your voice when using your mic, that's why we have moderators and admins to mute those morons. :10_wink:

Good luck! :134_spy:

Wolfleader, I have only seen you on the server a couple of times before and only heard you speak once to be a moderator you need to be more active and able to communicate with the server.

Until I have seen some communication between you and other players and seen how you deal with them it's going to be neutral from me.

Easysurf can be quite trying at times and you really need to be quite vocal with them to reign them in, due to your age I can see this might be a problem with certain member's of another community that jump on here when their server goes down.

I would like to see what other members of the surf community think as so far most have been from other servers.

Good Luck,

Edited by Raven

Just because you are a part of the KZG community does not automatically make you a part of the surf community.

This misunderstanding has caused wolfleader to think he can bypass basic requirements in order to become a moderator. His interest and skill in surf would definitely not put him over the requirement of 24 hours of time in the server and his absolute lack of vouching admins on the server shows a complete lack of respect for the process of becoming a moderator/admin.

His ban-happy attitude has led him to many inaccurate accusations already, accompanied with his complete lack of knowledge regarding surf, led him to calling out the longest standing admin on the server on strafe hacks.

>>> http://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2668-god-left-me-unfinisheds-mute-request/#comment-23272

In the video that he has since removed, he is spectating Barchy, and telling others that he is going to be receiving a ban request, whilst other people who actually play on the server know that his accusation is completely embarrassing and just proceed to laugh. If wolfleader had actual experience within the community he would know it was an admin and may have not made such a commotion.

Lack of involvement with the community along with lying about your commitment to the requirements of moderating comes with a very well deserved -1

I think people who have thought about +1'ing this application should be a lot more considerate about how such a careless person can influence a community with such power.

• Like 1

I would just like to say a big sorry. It is only human to make mistakes and I am human, it’s what we do with those mistakes afterwards, do we ignore it and don't care or do we learn from our mistakes so we don't do it again? 

I completely agree with @iglie about my act yesterday it was horrendous.

That is something I have done I have learnt from my mistake, I think if I do get the Moderator role I can prove myself not to make dumb and rash decisions again. I have gone and learnt more about advanced surfing, backwards surfing and other surfing things like that and try and talk more on Easy surf. There is still room for improvement but as I stated before, it is only human to make mistakes and I try my hardest to learn from those. I have been part of KZG for nearly 1 year and when I first started I wasn't really involved but overtime and over the last few months I have become more active and interested in helping out :)

I would like to say a massive sorry to @Barchyyy and anyone else that I let down yesterday.

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

-1 I don't think he is suitable for the role.

Edited by draph

I have been playing on easy surf for quite a while, and have not seen you on the server much until recently. Although you may have been on the server, i have not seen you communicate with other players very often. You have not put 2 staff vouching for you which is one of the requirements, and have accused one of the easy surf admins of hacking. I think you need a little bit more experience with surf in general, maybe apply again in a few months.

Sorry man but it is going to have to be a -1 from me.

Hey for everyone that has given me -1 i have actually never seen you on besides Sid and Spongey recently but even you guys i never use to see that much of xD

I guess the reason i have been on more recently is because of school holidays, end of term and that kind of thing :) 

Remember the times i try and play as well please :)  

Cheers,

+rep he deserves it and he deserves a chance stop being a dog and -repping cause others have too give your serious opinion

i think this kid deserves a chance

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

On 13/04/2017 at 9:01 AM, Wolfleader said:

Hey for everyone that has given me -1 i have actually never seen you on besides Sid and Spongey recently but even you guys i never use to see that much of xD

I guess the reason i have been on more recently is because of school holidays, end of term and that kind of thing :) 

Remember the times i try and play as well please :)  

Maybe if you played on the server for longer than a week you'd actually notice who they are.

23 hours ago, Lazer said:

+rep he deserves it and he deserves a chance stop being a dog and -repping cause others have too give your serious opinion

i think this kid deserves a chance

Everyone who -reps actually plays a lot on the server and it is of their own opinion that he shouldn't be given a status so soon.

Isn't it interesting how everyone who +reps barely (if at all) plays on the surf server? 

@igle  sorry, to my knowledge he does enforce rules, and does the right thing. so what about his play time if he gets admin its more time he'll be on so let the kid have a chance @Wolfleader is a good kid and probably doesnt wanna deal with shit like this on his admin app let the kid have a chance

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

@Lazer you have said what you think of @Wolfleader so just leave it for now, no one want's a fully fledged debate on someone's application because it causes problems and can upset the person applying for staff. 

10 hours ago, Lazer said:

@igle  sorry, to my knowledge he does enforce rules, and does the right thing. so what about his play time if he gets admin its more time he'll be on so let the kid have a chance @Wolfleader is a good kid and probably doesnt wanna deal with shit like this on his admin app let the kid have a chance

Enforcing the rules and trying to impress other staff are 2 different things

The only person from skill surf that has put a +1 on this application is Chewbacca. Everyone that put a -1 actively plays on skill surf. Everyone else on this post comes from another server and likely has no clue how you interact with other players on skill surf

Easy Surf is one of the more hectic servers on KZG. I'm going to have to -rep this application as I dont feel as if Wolfleader is capable of handling the easy surf server yet. He is active and quite mature, although those qualities wont do much good in many situations among the server.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search