SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] ❤ 's Moderator Application

❤ TRADING

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name:

Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Heart-Heart

Description of Yourself: The cop had to have known we were high, yet he was the one who drove into the ditch.

My friend and I were driving down the highway, 11:30 pm after working our summer restaurant jobs, smoking out of a mini bong. At one point, I decided to pull over because I didn't think I should be driving anymore (yep, THAT'S how stoned I was).
While sitting on the large shoulder at the beach roadside, a cop pulled in. We panicked a bit, hid the goods and rolled down the window. Officer came over and asked why we were sitting here. "I wanted to pick out some music, but I didn't want to take my eyes off the road," I calmly said, holding my iPod. "Oh, do you have one of those new iPhones? I hear they're what they're all cracked up to be." (This was 2007.)
He decided we were just being safe and walked back to his car. As he drove off, he didn't see the deep drain ditch between the shoulder and the road and he drove into it-- front end in, back wheels 2 feet off the ground!

We started laughing our asses off.

Then we walked over to the car, our work aprons tied around our waists. "Um.. do you need any help?"
He laughed, a rhythmic cackle that sounded like it had been rehearsed. "Ah no, I called and someone's on the way."
We got back in the car, and my friend said, "Let's go."
"No way!! We are totally gonna watch this, man," I stated.
When the backup officer arrived, and we laughed quietly and rolled down the windows to watch.

First attempt: one cop pushed on the front of the car while the other tried reversing out of the ditch. Unsuccessful.
Second attempt: one cop tried reversing while the other cop climbed on top of the trunk and began jumping up and down. Also unsuccessful, and beginning to resemble 2 monkeys trying to open a coconut.
Third attempt: one cop reversed and the other cop lifted the front end of the car. The back tires finally touched the ground and he was out! Success!

Once both both officers were back in their cars, they began driving circles around us. They made 3-4 quick rounds before they stopped and rolled down their windows. One officer yelled, "Tell your friends about this one!!" and the other officer's faint laughter was heard over the ocean surf in the background.

Oh yes, I will tell my friends about this one. :)

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 250 hours?

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 24/7

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?:

Players vouching your application?: Every one.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: because i gave trumpery a goby

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Free gobys

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

• sm! locked this topic