SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] sismisfendi 's Moderator Application

sismisfendi

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: sismisfendi

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148001623

Description of Yourself: I am 13 year old male I play numerous sports such as Soccer,Football,Hockey and more But i spend most of my time on the server mostly on JB [jail break] or on combat surf

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: I do not know my playtime as i was told that my time would reset if i reset my rank which I did do accidentaly. I am applying for moderator.

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I have school from 8am till 2pm on Mondays and Wednesdays i am at practice and wont be able to get onto the server untill 7pm or later

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Currently none saddly :(

Players vouching your application?: [TREB] Noongbat, my friend :)

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Because I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring more happiness to the server as i am a very cheerful player I can also bring new ideas to the server as combat surf has just changed and i could help with thinking of new idea's and new ways to entertain others.

Have you checked the application requirements?: No

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: No

From what i see in this application you do not meet the requirements

28 minutes ago, sismisfendi said:

Have you checked the application requirements?: No

^^^ Wouldn't you have to read the requirements before applying?

I havent seen you ingame besides jailbreak and as you were in there you broke many rules (as CT) from what i saw.

I'm going to leave this with a Neutral for the reason because i havent seen your potential nor seen you on combat surf, gl.

@sismisfendi I don't think you're cut out for this position as you're rude, disrespectful and not immature at all. Before KZG I knew @sismisfendi too well, he played on the same combat surf server as me and we would always be on it 24/7, I was just myself talking to people and playing combat surf but @sismisfendi was different, instead of playing combat surf he would be criticising people and their ability of surfing and if he were to die he would shout at them and say they should kill themselves etc. Even if I didn't play on that same server I can still say that your application is very poorly done, you've failed to meet all the requirements of applying for moderator, you can't say you didn't know where to find them either because in massive red writing before the requirements it says "Please Read Before Applying". So already you can't be trusted with performing a simple task that takes little to no effort to complete. Just some little things as well like you don't have a microphone so it's going to be near impossible for you to control and handle situations that happen on the combat surf server as I know first hand that it can get pretty hectic at times. This is why I don't think you would be a suitable moderator, remember I'm not trying to be an ass hole I'm trying to do what is best for the server, good luck with your application and I guess I'll see you around!

If any of the staff would like confirmation from a staff of that server that he did in fact abuse people you may privately message me. 

15 minutes ago, jackson said:

@sismisfendi I don't think you're cut out for this position as you're rude, disrespectful and not immature at all. Before KZG I knew @sismisfendi too well, he played on the same combat surf server as me and we would always be on it 24/7, I was just myself talking to people and playing combat surf but @sismisfendi was different, instead of playing combat surf he would be criticising people and their ability of surfing and if he were to die he would shout at them and say they should kill themselves etc. Even if I didn't play on that same server I can still say that your application is very poorly done, you've failed to meet all the requirements of applying for moderator, you can't say you didn't know where to find them either because in massive red writing before the requirements it says "Please Read Before Applying". So already you can't be trusted with performing a simple task that takes little to no effort to complete. Just some little things as well like you don't have a microphone so it's going to be near impossible for you to control and handle situations that happen on the combat surf server as I know first hand that it can get pretty hectic at times. This is why I don't think you would be a suitable moderator, remember I'm not trying to be an ass hole I'm trying to do what is best for the server, good luck with your application and I guess I'll see you around!

If any of the staff would like confirmation from a staff of that server that he did in fact abuse people you may privately message me. 

Jackson Yes on matrix combat surf i did be abusive to a lot of people but a friend of mine told me a story about what can happen if I abuse people and i was not aware of the actions but i now know that i should never abuse people because of what it could lead too if you want to hear the story please pm me Have a happy Easter everyone! 

Edited by sismisfendi

27 minutes ago, Swiftzz ♛ said:

From what i see in this application you do not meet the requirements

^^^ Wouldn't you have to read the requirements before applying?

I havent seen you ingame besides jailbreak and as you were in there you broke many rules (as CT) from what i saw.

I'm going to leave this with a Neutral for the reason because i havent seen your potential nor seen you on combat surf, gl.

swiftzz i have a little brother and yes i was aware of the requirements but he had gone onto my pc and changed them while i was not looking that is supposed to be a yes not a no and i play alot of combat surf ask all of my friends for proof recently i did reset my gameme rank and was not able to get my hours  I hope you under stand Have a happy easter! ;-)

Edited by sismisfendi

Hmm if ur little brother is going to mess around with things on your computer what happends if u are on the sever and he mute or gags someone what happens then? Also u are meant to take the feed back and work on it ur making ur self look bad responding to the neg stuff I made the same mistake. 

GoodLuck

-rep

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

3 minutes ago, perma said:

Hmm if ur little brother is going to mess around with things on your computer what happends if u are on the sever and he mute or gags someone what happens then? Also u are meant to take the feed back and work on it ur making ur self look bad responding to the neg stuff I made the same mistake.

GoodLuck

-rep

My little brother lives with my father my parents are divorced he was just visiting only once a week and I have a password on my pc and every time i turn off steam i logon again so this will never happen again thank you + Have a happy Easter!

Edited by sismisfendi

I know this guy as I surf a lot and he is on a lot of the time, first of all he doesn't have a mic and he is not even 15 yet! He is immature in combat surf and kind of criticises people who cant surf. Also every time he kills someone, he kind of taunts in chat or says something kind of mean. I personally would say wait 2 more years then reapply when you are 15. Good try though!

14 hours ago, Thrasher said:

lol

supposed to be yes sorry and i was aware of the requirment i just wanted to give this a shot

• My Name is Tito locked this topic